Ch. 6 Consider?

(Kaidrik on left Kane on right)

So we are all at my just chilling before kj party. We were all caked up but it was nothing serious. Shai was with kaidrik in the living room and i was with kane in my room. We was on the bed smoking just vibing off each other.

As we layed in the bed i couldn't help but think about the situation with hammer at the mall. I mean what he was saying it made me feel like complete shit but i just dont want a relationship right now. I like the fast life and i cant do that and be in a relationship. Idk maybe ill change but as for now im doing me and being happy. I was brought out of my thoughts by a husky laugh. It was kane laughing at the movie we was watching on Netflix.

"Man that movie aint that funny laughing all loud and shit." I say looking at him.

"Nigga stfu always tryna burst somebody bubble." He said rolling over on his stomach.

"Boy outta yo feelings" i said slapping his ass laughing!

"Im hungry i feel like my stomach bout to fall out!" I whine laying his back.

"What you want shawty?" He asked while i played in his dreads.

"Some wings from pizza hut." I say putting my head in his neck. Taking in his manly scent.

"Aight ill call and order and you roll up." He told me handing me a gar and some loud.

I got off of him and head to my vanity mirror to roll up. I finished rolling as he got off the phone. He was so smexy with his balling shorts and no shirt on walking towards me. Oh yea we fucking tonight. *does happy dance*

"What you over here dancing in yo seat for?" He said lighting up the blunt. "Aye get up real quick."

I got up and he sat down then pulled me on his lap. God even he smoke sexy.

"The food will be here in a few." He said passing the blunt and i took a pull from it inhaling then exhale.

"Aye let me ask your opinion on something?" I say taking another pull. He nods for me to continue.

"Say you and someone fucking around right, and you told them from the beginning that its just fuck friends type shit. Should they be mad if you said you wanted sex and nothing more?" I ask and he just sit there im guessing thinking.

"Well they cant be mad cause you was real from the beginning and laid everything out." He said. "But you gotta also consider the other person feelings to." He said taking the blunt.

"What you mean consider they feelings."

"Im saying i understand what you mean by saying you don't want a relationship but at the same time that person caught feelings yo and you have to consider that. By you basically saying they just a nut is kinda fucked up and hoe-ish." He said to me.

I mean basically he was saying some true shit i cant even be mad. It's basically selfish AF to not take in consideration how hammer might feel. I can also admit that im acting like a thoterella. I was wrong but i still dont want a relationship tho. I guess i can go about things differently.

"I get what your saying thanks i guess!" I say kissing his cheek and getting off his lap.

"You welcome baby boy remember im always here if you need me." He hugged me and pulled away just as the food got here. He paid and we went in the living room with kaidrik and shai and they was knocked out.

"GET YALL ASS UP!!!" I yelled and they both jumped but shai dumb ass self falls on the floor.

"Bitch really?!" She said aggravated

"Really bitch!" I smirk. "Anywho we got food for everyone."

"Thank the lort our god above from which cometh my help, because a Bitch have the munchies!" She says o so seriously and we laugh and shake our heads at the foolishness that is shai.

"Aye man so what are we doing tonight?" Kaidrik loud ass ask

"Boy calm down with yo loud for no apparent reason self. But i figured after we eat we start our pregame session and then start to get ready since its like 8 already." I explained and everyone nodded in agreement.

We get through eating and kane and kaidrik start to roll blunts. Shai and i bring out the bottles and start up the music.

"So whose designated driver?" Shai ask and kane raises his hands.

"Well shit lets turn up!!!!" I yell and shai joins me.

10p.m. rolls around and we all start getting ready kane and i are in my bathroom taking a shower together (nothing sexual) and shai is in the guestroom bath while kaidrik is in the downstairs bathroom.

Everyone gets done and of course being the slayed hoes we are shai and i take the longest.

"Ayo lets roll out!" Kaidrik loud ass yells from downstairs.

"We coming hold ya nuts nigga!" Shai yells back as we descend down the stairs to the door.

"I swear yall in competition for the most ghetto award." I say making them roll they eyes and kane chuckle.

"You look good as'f zane." Kane whispers to me as we hold hands walking out the door.

I smile and say thanks, leaving a kiss on his cheek as we drove to the club.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eh, crappy i know but i felt like writing today so yea. Thanks for all the support and votes from everyone as well.

Thanks Bunches