Ch. 5 Shopping Lie

(Zane P.O.V.)

1 week later

So it's been one whole week since me and Reggie had sex and let me tell you that was bomb ass sex. We have fucked like a few more times after that and he trying to cuff a nigga but it ain't happening lol. I don't have time to be in a relationship I'm young and want to have fun. I told shai about and all she would do is laugh and say give him a chance a stop being a mega thot. Oh well on to the next.

So it's after school and Shai and I were at the mall shopping for something to where at kj party he having at a club. Kj is a fine upperclassmen known for having the best parties.

"Aye let's head to forever21 it's some red bottom black studded tims I wanted." I said practically dragging her with me.

We then headed to rue21, I know all these 21 stores right lol. So we go in and both picked out similar outfits. I chose a black aaliyah shirt with all black drop crotch joggers and a red and black long sleeve flannel shirt. Shai attire was somewhat similar but instead of drop crotch joggers she regular black ones with a picture of aaliyah on the left leg, a black tank top and the same black and red flannel as me.

"Yass we gone be flawless for kj party." Shai said as we went to the food court. " Ooo let's go to panda express I'm feeling Chinese today."

"Aight let's go." I say

While waiting in line we strike up conversation.

"So how are you and hammer." She said smirking.

"Girl you know it ain't Shit but fucking and nobody got time for extra." I say

"Mhm keep on with yo fast ass gone be lonely and in yo feelings." She states

"And im not thanks. You know my motto " get a nigga before i let him get me". I sing because its so true. Shit if you give a nigga an inch they take a mile and that's just not what i need.

"Okay keep listening to k. michelle bitter ass and you definitely wont be happy." She says rolling her eyes

I snap my head towards her "You tried it on all types of levels. 1 dont you dare disrespect the queen k. 2 i am not nor will i ever be bitter, i just be over bullshit with niggas. And last but not least i am happier than a fat bitch stuck at popeyes." I say with heavy attitude.

"Damn okay bitch you got it!" She say putting her hands up in defense.

"I know i do." I say smirking while we make it to the register to order. We get our food and find a table to eat at.

"Zayum look at thing 1 and 2 fine asses." Taneishai drools out.

"Bish where?!" I snap my neck looking in the direction she's looking in to see kaidrik and kane fine selfs. "Girl yass they give me so much life, like i just cant bitch."

"Oowee best friend they coming our way, look cute bitch! "

"Wassuh yall how yall doing?" Kaidrik asked

"We doing good and yourselves? " she said trying to be classy

"Oh we good but aye yall going to dat lame ass nigga kj party?" Kane asked rubbing his chest looking at me.

"Haha yea but we aint got a ride, and why he gotta be all that?" I said giggling

"Cause man dat nigga think he be shitting on niggas just cause his people got money! "
Kane said and we laughed.

"But we can give yall a ride to the party tho." Kaidrik said and we agreed

"Well yall gone buy us a outfit since yall "ballers"? " shai said joking but serious.

"Damn who said we balling shawty but i got you yo" kaidrik said and they walked off shopping.

"Well i guess it's your lucky day huh?" Kane asked me licking his lips.

"And why is that?" I say to him as we start walking towards the stores.

"Because you got the cuter twin and you get a free shit on me." He smirks

"Child boo i was gone get that anyway i always get what i want." I say seductively running a finger down his chest the walking away. Im such a tease.

As we are shopping and flirting guess who text me? Hammer! He asked a where i was at and what i was doing. I simply told him at the mall shopping with shai. The next shit he said shocked tf out of me.

Text Convo;

Man why you lying bruh? Who dat nigga is you wit?

Wtf you talking bout im wit shai!

Aight!

End Convo

All of a sudden i hear my name being called.

"Zane!"

"Omg what are you doing?" I said annoyed

"Mayne fuck all dat shit come here!" He said gripping my hand pulling me to a empty store. "Look hea shawty whats going on and who is that nigga and lie if want ill lay yo ass out right here!" He said in my face.

At this point im lowkey turned on at his aggression but pissed that he showing out. Like you aint my nigga we just fucking!

"1 back tf up, 2 i aint got to explain not a damn thing, 3 we dont go together we just fuck so chill tf down nigga!" I said with heavy attitude

"Aight bruh you got it but you ain even had to lie and shit i hate dat. Ion care if we just kissing dont lie shawty. Look i got feelings for ya but if you wanna do your own thang i cant stop ya." He said walking off.

I stood there trying to process wtf just happened. I mean was i to hard. It really seemed like the shit i did bothered him, and didn't make it any better just basically saying he was just dick and nothing more but it was true.

"Aye where you went off to i was looking for you." Kane said standing in front of me.

"Oh i thought i saw something in here i wanted." I lied

"Oh you good?" He asked putting his arm around me.

"Yea im good"

"Positive?"

"Yea im A1."

"Aight lets go to the others they already at the car." He says putting his arm around me walking out the mall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc.......

So its kinda blah to me but tell me what you think. I will also start adding visual in the story as well.

-What do you think of the twins?

-How do you feel about what zane did and said to hammer?

-Do you think zane was wrong or nah?

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks Bunches!