Ch. 7 Back Dat Azz Up!

(Shai P.O.V.)

We pull up to the club and it thick as'l so you know its bout to be live. We get out the car and make it to the v.i.p. line as kaidrik and kane pay our way in. The only reason zane and i young selves get in is because my uncle is security he dont really say nothing bout it so i guess we good.

As we enter my song Tell Em x Rich Gang is on and zane already know i gotta do my stroll around the club. I leave them by the booths and began to wander. I see plenty of potential in here tonight hunty i already know im getting friend request and numbers tonight. As im strolling along i see hammer but he dont see me. So i quickly make a exit towards zane. It's gone be some ish tonight bitch.

..................................................................................

(Zane p.o.v.)

Im sitting down vibing kane and kaidrik left after shai ass. It dont matter tho cause im bad by myself "bish whet, bish who". Lonely x Speaker Knockerz came on and i was dancing in my seat and i turn and see shai speed walking my way. All i can say is damn cause i know she bout to tell me some shit.

"What you saw bitch i can see it all over your face."

"Guess who here bitch?" Shai yelled over the music.

"Who i aint got time for no guessing games."

"Hammer bitch he up there on the left stage" she says point in his direction and i sigh.

"Girl i aint with this bullshit tonight, fuck him im trying get drunk and snatch somebody man up." I say standing

"Yass thats my best friend bitch lets go fuck it up." Shai says and we go to the dance floor.

We go out on the dance floor and having the time of our lives dancing, grinding, juking, and gyrating. I swear i love this girl its always good times. Eventually we get tired and decide to sit down when the dj starts to play a whole lot of gangsta shit. I mean im all for it or whateva but damn, be bout to have niggas ready to fight and what not.

We head upstairs to v.i.p. to look for the twins since they left us hanging. We found them in the cut on the sofa with hoes all around them and whatnot. Shai and i was on the way when we were stopped by kj sexy self!

"Wassup yall enjoying yall selves?" He says flashing a bright grill.

"Yea its lit as'f in here tho, great party!" Shai says

"Thanks ma i try, but aye why dont you help yourself to the bar and let me holla at ya boy right here." Says kj.

"Oop!" Shai says walking away

"Wassup you look good tonight shawty!"

"Thanks boo i try." I say giving a flirtatious vibe. He licks his lips and lean down next to my ear.

"So you gonna give me a dance?" He whispers

"Sure but only one dance." I say leading him downstairs to the main stage. I mean it is his party so why not give him a performance.

As soon as we hit the stage Back Dat Azz Up x Juvenile came on so you know i had to show out for the new and old. I pulled out all the stops i twerked up down side to side everything and surprisingly he was catching it. After the song was over we talked for a bit and parted ways well not before I got his number 😁.

As I'm headed back to the top I feel a tug on my arm. Looking back I see no one and shrug it off keep walking. I feel another tug and this time I turned around ready to snap.

Before I could say anything I was met with a hard mean glare that shook my soul.

" What was that shit Zane, huh?" Hammer growled never taking his gaze of me.

" what you talking bout I was just dancing with my homeboy!" I said

" yea let me find out some shit. I know I be doing the most when it comes to you but..... "'

" but what nigga?! We not together you ain't cuff shit now if we're done here I would like to go." I said

" you know what bet! I'm tired of chasing yo ole hoe ass.....-"

But before he could finish I slapped the shit out of him. He just looked at with his fist balled like he was ready to hit. Now don't get me wrong I ain't a scary nigga I'll fight but the look he was giving me let alone his whole demeanor is low key scary right now. He give me one final glance and just disappear off into the crowd.

I soon return to V.i.p. upstairs and hit the bar.

Damn...........

I know it's been so long but to be honest I wasn't serious about writing, so therefore didn't feel like doing so. But I guess I'll do a few chapters and at least complete the book........