Chapter 1

Author’s Note:

Hello my pretty pookies. I was really busy during the holidays from Christmas to New Year, so I’m really sorry for the long wait. Happy holidays everyone and I missed you! I hope you had a fun holiday season because that’s what we all deserved. (⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)

Enjoy this new fic. I’m still learning how ABO/Omegaverse works so please cut me some slack.

***

In this world, humans were classified as either Alphas, Betas, or Omegas. But the thing is, it became like a societal hierarchy where your fate and how society will treat you depend on your sex.

Alphas – They are the most powerful, the fortunate, and the dominant ones. Physically and mentally strong. Most of the leaders in the world were led by alphas, and society treats them as above everyone. Can impregnate beta women and omegas.

Betas – The neutral and the mid-ranking in society. They are subordinate to Alphas in the dominance hierarchy but higher than Omegas. Betas are often presented as having “normal” human anatomy. Betas cannot release pheromones.

Omegas – They were referred to as the least fortunate ones, having the lowest rank in the hierarchy. The society treats them like shit because of their sex, and the society makes them all look weak for who knows how long. All omegas can get pregnant, unless they have a medical condition.

Pheromones – are produced mainly by scent glands on the wrists, neck, and cheeks. Both alphas and omegas can release pheromones.

Marking – Marking is where an alpha and omega bite at the juncture between the neck and shoulder. Marking is like marriage, where a mated pair essentially mixes their scents. Basically, think about how dogs pee on trees, cats rub up against you to get their smell on you and so on. (c)

***

As an Omega, Suguru knows that society labeled his kind as the weakest and the lowest kind of human.

It was hard to live in this world that was dominated by Alphas– the jacks of all trades, the leaders, and the highest kind of human being.

But for Suguru, they’re just good-for-nothing bastards who think everything revolves around them.

The Betas make this even worse. Just because they were classified as normal, that doesn’t mean they can treat Omegas like shit.

Despite being an omega, both Suguru’s parents treated him like a normal person. Thank goodness, his family were kind betas. Unlike other families who would disown their kids as soon as they’re born just because of their sex.

Papa and Mama Getou also taught Suguru how to be strong and everything he needed to know as he grew up, which is why Suguru was very wary of everyone he interacted with. He knows that people might take advantage of him once they find out he’s an omega.

It’s not their fault that they were born like that. They can still work like a normal person if it weren’t for the society’s treatment. So why must they torment them?

Suguru is good in almost everything. He’s a top-ranking student since gradeschool, has a talent in singing, the teacher’s most reliable and favourite student, and the majority’s favourite friend.

Everyone knew that Suguru is kind, beautiful with a warm smile, has a gentle voice, never gets angry, and definitely a heartthrob.

He is also physically and mentally strong. Suguru might be stronger than most of betas and some alphas, but the society will treat him differently if they knew that he was one of those kind. This is why Suguru was introduced as Beta ever since.