Chapter 4

Special.

That’s exactly how his parents describe Suguru and his abilities.

Unlike other omegas, Suguru has the ability to conceal any possible identification that he is an omega. From his pheromones to his self-produced lubes, he can control and hide them at will.

Omegas can easily recognize their kind by sensing if the person in front of them has a womb. But since Suguru can lessen a specific energy in his body at will, only his family and medical staff know his real identity to this day.

These abilities have helped him a lot, because Suguru can live as a beta if organizations like schools and workplaces help him hide his gender. A blessing but still a curse.

But just because his body is special, that doesn’t mean he should be careless around people who could harm him. Suguru knows the consequences that come with being an omega around alphas, so he needs to protect himself at all costs.

Getting involved with an alpha, specifically the Gojo Satoru, is already suicide in and of itself. The most powerful student at Tokyo Tech threatened his poor classmate with a crime if the poor kid didn’t agree with what he wanted. It sounds ridiculous, and this is coming from a 17-year-old only.

Is it too late for Suguru to back out of their deal?

Suguru asked this question to himself more than he could count on his hands as soon as he read that unbelievable contract. But the papers were already signed shortly after, and Satoru had it notarized that same lunch break, so Suguru had no choice but to go along with it.

He knew that his life wouldn’t be as normal as it was before.

Satoru would definitely put him on a leash and boss him around, which is why Suguru was so stiff when he visited the Gojo mansion for the first time. He was afraid that Satoru would jump on him and demand so much as soon as he arrived.

But... he was wrong.

All the bad things that Suguru was thinking about Satoru were proven otherwise. Satoru only invited him to the mansion to play video games and sports. It was far from what Suguru was expecting, considering Satoru tormented him for about a month. But with this one, Suguru was entirely wrong.

If anything, Satoru treated him the opposite, like a companion or even a friend. It’s as if Satoru used their deal to cover what his real intentions were, and it’s to be friends with Suguru.

Suguru might be reading too much into the room, but that’s how he really felt. There was a sudden change of treatment in Satoru’s behaviour that Suguru started talking normally to him, unlike a few weeks earlier, when he snapped every time he spoke.

Also the more he spends time with Satoru, the more he gets to know him and his personality. Little by little, Suguru seems to trust him that he speaks gentler than before.

Gojo Satoru. He is good at everything, literally everything. He has outstanding grades, and he’s good in sports. Writing, drawing, painting, and sculpting—he can do those as well. He can play instruments, cook, and even make furniture.

If it weren’t for his personality, Suguru would have looked up to him or even worshiped him since he has never met someone so blessed, beautiful, and talented, like a chosen one.

Now Suguru somewhat understands why Satoru looks down on people, why he doesn’t care what anyone says, or why he’s disrespectful.

Satoru has everything whether it is beauty, money, skills, talent, and is an alpha from a powerful family at that. He has never met someone who’s better than him.

And there’s also a huge possibility that Satoru grew up without learning some proper etiquette, since his family is always busy maintaining their empire at its highest peak.