Chapter 3

Gojo Satoru. That sunglasses brat.

He is fucking crazy.

He apologized and shit, but he’s still the same jerk who makes his wealth get ahead of himself.

The moment Suguru agreed to their deal, Suguru immediately took it back, because there’s no way that he would get involved with Satoru after one half-assed apology.

Satoru was surprised that time. He couldn’t believe that Suguru would still refuse after offering him the best things possible. It just proved that Suguru’s will was stronger than Satoru’s 50,000 yen.

The offer was good, Suguru could proceed with the deal, enjoy everything that would be handed to him, and the problem would be settled in a blink of an eye. But a no is a no.

Never stand out, and don’t get involved with anyone.

Suguru had recited that phrase for weeks before he even started coming to his new school. So, is Suguru going to get involved with a spoiled brat in his new high school when he promised himself that he’d stay unnoticed for the rest of the school year? And with the most powerful brat at that?

No, he wouldn’t. Over his dead body.

Suguru thought that would already end there, that Satoru would leave him alone after he refused his offer, and that Satoru would never bother Suguru anymore. But he was wrong!

Satoru, that bastard, he’s fucking dedicated to this young-master-and-personal-assistant-deal that he never let Suguru off the hook.

“Suguru, wait!”

Suguru quickly ran out of their classroom as soon as they were dismissed, so Satoru shouted and quickly followed him.

“I will pay you in no time Gojo-san, just wait and leave me alone!”

“Listen! I don’t wan–” Satoru watched as Suguru used the fire exit instead of the elevator and literally jumped off the remaining five steps of the stairs to reach the next floor. Suguru looked up at Satoru once before running off again. What the fuck? “Suguru!”

In the classroom, Suguru tried his best to avoid the young master by exchanging seats with his classmates. He knew that asking for that kind of favor with his classmates would be easy.

Of course they would agree without giving it a second thought because, who wouldn’t want to sit near the Gojo Satoru?

But...

“Oi, who told you to sit in front of me?” Satoru asked the person in front of him after kicking their seat.

“Ah– sorry Gojo-san but Getou-san exchanged seats with me, he said he couldn’t see what was written on the board.” He pointed at Suguru, who quickly turned his back from them when Satoru looked at him.

“The fuck!?”

“W–What?” the guy asked, a little scared.

“How fucking stupid are you to believe that? Go back to your seat!”

There was also the time when Suguru was peacefully using the urinal in the restroom, and Satoru stood next to him. Nothing’s weird going on aside from the fact that Satoru just stood there, sunglasses on, watching the side of Suguru’s face while Suguru peed.

“Hi Suguru,” he smiled. “Hey, notice me.” he poked his arm thrice.

Suguru ignored him the whole time, but he was so scared that Satoru might jump on him during his vulnerable state, so he promised to never use the urinal again and use the cubicle instead.