twelve

Unconsciously slamming the door behind herself, Jayeon entered the house she had to call her own hom even though it never felt as one

She stripped off her shoes and just placed them swiftly in the shoe rack.

With her airpods still plugged in, the girl went upstairs by not greeting her parents and just headed towards her room when shortly before reaching her door, someone stopped her from going agead as her sister Yunjil held her wrist.

"So you're going on a class trip?"
She said as she raised her brows. Jayeon didn't know from where she would know it but actually she also didn't care.

"Looks like it. I don't know since when you're a fortune teller but congartulations. Can i go now?"
The younger one asked as she still had her earphones plugged in and wasn't about to wear them off actually.

"Ahh come on Jayeon. I've heard it from the neighbors. It's gonna be really funny once mom and dad see the bill they have to pay. I bet they won't let you go"
Yunjil put on a remarkably mean smile, she looked pretty much like a witch to the younger girl. Well, Yunjil could commonly go through as a witch.

Jayeon didn't reply. Instead she just rescued herself from her sister's tight grip and just harshly opened her room's door when she slammed it behind her and let herself fall on her bed as always. She sighed.

"How the fuck should i do this damn trip? When i would just look like Yunjil i'd surely be allowed to go now already pffft"
Jayeon muttered to herself when she grabbed a random pillow and hid her face in it.

The small family sat at the table, about to start eating their meal. As always the girl just stayed silent while listening to her family's conversation. It was about several different things when they just didn't want to reach the end of their conversation.

No chance to ask them.

She thought at least.

"Have you heard about Jayeon's trip she's gonna do next week?"
Yunjil exposed happily when she couldn't wait for her sister to get embarassed through receiving a strict no from her parents.

Bothher parents were surprised, they rasied their eyebrows as something cruel pulled itself together in Jayeon's stomach. She couldn't help but feeling nervous for her parent's reaction especially after their harsh interaction recently.

"You'll have a trip?"
Her mom asked as she placed her fork back on her plate and looked in he ryoungest daughter's direction.

"Yeah, it's for our projects basically. Our teacher thought thats some time outside will probably have a good influence on the results of our projects and in general we'll have some class works and exercises together"
Jayeon explained as now also her dad placed the cutlery next to his plate to be able to pick up all aspects his daughter named.