seventeen

The two were both standing in front of a big wall

The two were both standing in front of a big wall. It turned out to be the backside of the main building in the whole camp.

It wasn't by coincidence that they both each had either a bucket full filled with color or some paint brushes in their hands.

Mr. Song and the Camp leader were surely happy about the two's return from the forest but despite it, they two have broken the rule's where one clearly said to not leave the terrain. And they both did, the previous day.

"Wow, the others are singing together and we're both here and need to paint this wall in pink"
Jayeon said as she shortly took a look at the others sitting around the fireplace, harmonizing with the guitar being played by the camp leader.
She could recognize Riki. And Minji.

Wow she hasn't really spoken to Minji since their return. It might be better though; she was literally stucked in the forest a whole night through with her boyfriend. Surely Minji wouldn't be happy to hear about that. Even though she probably did.

Jungwon just chuckled up by her saying, doing the same as her as he looked at the remaining classmates singing together. Then his eyes switched back on the great, still white, wall again. Then he confidently placed the bucket on the ground before dunking in a pretty big brush and beginning to paint the wall.

It was a really piggy pink. Somehow it was funny to both of them to turn the wall into a whole pig pink wall.

"Well, they might have fun harmonizing but that's nothing against creating a pig house"
Jungwon said proudly, causing the girl to hide her mouth behind her palm to cover up how hard she was laughing.

"That's actually true. But yeah, why even pink? I mean they could have choosen between all those others colors but pink? Seriously? I mean just imagine how this would look in black. Or blue. That would certainly be way more prettier"
Jayeon added. The boy just turned around, laughing at her.

"Hm i guess you're right. Let's just do this together, i believe we're gonna rock this"
Jungwon said in response, causing the girl to let a smile appear on her face shortly before turning back to the wall, facing it directly.

The two of them both started to paint the wall of the buliding with the pink color, using the brushes. While doing so, a conversation developed itself and started to come up.

"Do you ever thought of what will happen when we get back?"
Jayeon asked all of sudden, still looking at the wall she was painting.

"Hm, i don't know. I think everything will just be normal again. School classes, the finals. And even our graduation. It's not that much time left"
The boy replied, facing the wall as well. Even while talking the two could easily turn the white into a piggy pink. They did a good job as a team.

"You're right. Not much time left until school just ends. I mean, there were surely quiet a lot moments i don't want to think back of but... After all the time we all spent together in school certainly contains so many memories and jokes"
The girl added quickly. She was speaking the truth; sure all the moments she didn't want to think back of were even almost taking in the half. Since Minji and Jungwon starte ddating, everything even became harder. But she's still standing right?