finale

TW: emotional damage !!

(𝐚/𝐧: 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

(𝐚/𝐧: 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ... 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐲)

-

"I still can't believe i said yes"'
The girl couldn't stop smiling while running down the street with Jungwon by her side.

Only a few minutes ago they two left the graduation party after seeing the probably most beatiful firework they could ever see in their life.
It was the perfect monent when they stood on the meadow and could share this magical moment together.

"Now it's just you and me, yeon. Forever just us"
The boy said, laughing while swinging the girl's hand back and forth.

"Now it's just about the infinity"
Jayeon smiled with wide eyes while looking at him. Him the boy she fell for already months ago.

She would have never thought to just run away with him.

Explore the world together. Find new places to live in.

And the feeling of just letting go, feeling the wind flying through your hair. It gave them two goosebums to run down the meadow hand in hand.
They felt so free in that moment, it was like magic.

The two already built a good distance to the building they celebrated in before. Some of their friend would might ask themselves where they would be.
The answer would probably be know by no one.

Jungwon and Jayeon weren't having a destination. They just followed their feelings and let their feet carry them wherever they wanted.
Both were still wearing the chick clothing while the girl's hair was also still tied into that pretty bun and the severaly jewelry in her hair.

They rather looked as if they'd head to a festive event or something.

While in reality they rather just ran away. Run away from their past. Run away from everything they left behind in their home.

Now it was just them. Them together, forever and ever until they die. Until they die together and let their souls still be mates for infinity.

Infinity was probably now the best word to describe their life.

They found their soulmate sin eachother, the soul their own belonged to.

It felt good for the two to take a step after another by leaving the familiar streets behind. Only the city lights spent them light to see the ground they were walking on.

The wind breeze that flew through the air again and again brang some fresh air to both the teenager's faces. It felt goo to feel this fresh air again.

"Where do you think will we end up being?"
Jayeon asked her boyfriend whose hand she was still holding while walking.

Her feet slightly hurted from the high shoes before which is why she just took them off and alked now barefoot. The cold ground made it pleasant for the girl to walk on.
She could buy some normal shoes on their way probably.