OO2. that guy is annoying

CHAPTER TWO!
the crimson guy is annoying.

CHAPTER TWO!the crimson guy is annoying

OBELIA EMPIRE.

i've always wondered why the lord has been so obsessive about this place - only for me to be ignorant about it. i heard from rumors that it was its wealth that made it known but i was mistaken. i was gravely mistaken.

huge hallways and houses greeted my sight as the carriage entered the gate. numerous amount of people wearing luxurious dresses and jewelries as well. it was no wonder why obelia is popular - but on the other hand, it was difficult to enter the royal ground.

"there's no more knight application? are you kidding me?"

i questioned the man standing in my way. i was about to enter the royal ground for knights but he stopped me, abruptly.

"there aren't, young lady. i told you already." he sternly replied and looked at me from head to toe, completely judging me. "and besides, royal knights are made for men applicants only. there's no room for women." and then he rolled his eyes. "tch, women. . ."

in an instant, the man faced the ground, lying upwards.

i had flipped him out, no hesitation. what more there is to say when he's absolutely an asshole?

"believe me, mister. even a women is capable enough to do this." i firmly stated and looked at his poor state. "so don't underestimate women too much. they could even send you to your coffin."

ah, i don't care anymore. that man alone made me lose my nerves.

i grabbed my hair tie and let my hair getting carried by the warm wind. then i turned my back towards him and observed the gates to royal grounds. just how dare he? he's lucky enough not to get beaten to pulp by me! i'm being considerate here yet he dares?

it was not the first case i ever encountered such situation. back in rwanda, my abilities were belittled too. belittled by those whose head are decapitated by me.

"argh, why men are so annoying?"

"we are?"

my eyes turned to the person speaking. i swear, men kept popping out somewhere.

i pursed my lips and glared at him, ". . . identify yourself."

instead, he just chuckled and raised his hands on the air as if he was surrendering.

"ah, excuse myself. i am felix robane. the emperor's royal knight."

surprisingly, this man has outstanding features; crimson hair and eyes. tall figure and well-built physique. he was someone that can be easily identify as attractive.