OO6. the debutante

CHAPTER SIX!
the debutante.

THE PALACE HAD ANNOUNCE THE DEBUTANTE OF HER HIGHNESS

time flew so fast, her highness the princess, athanasia de alger obelia reached the age of fourteen. and the emperor made the decision to held her debutante at the main palace.

although i take no part of it for i am only a knight and being an aide of the emperor hasn't been approved by him yet - i was told to standby inside the palace for safety measures. however. . .

"do i really need to wear this things?"

frustrated, i grumbled and looked at the red-headed male. he smiled at me.

"yes, miss y/n. his highness' orders." he casually responded. "and it suits you well."

"yeah, whatever."

despite of me, against of this idea - i couldn't do anything about it, as it was the emperor's idea to wear luxurious dress and jewelries. though i insisted that i will only wear the usual suit of knights which is the red and black theme, the emperor made me wear these things using this phrase:

"wear it or leave obelia. you choose."

"hah. . ." i sighed in frustration and looked myself into the mirror. "why would he care about me anyway? i don't want these things. . ."

to be honest, i knew i am pretty but not this pretty. i absolutely looked stunning despite of the small make-up i put (you're absolutely gorgeous) and this crimson gown compliments my features.

the crimson gown has small, silver gems weaved into the cloth and a black, fluffy lining on the shoulders. not only that, it has cape that covers my entire back.

"probably the emperor customized it for me to hide my sword." i consoled myself and sighed. "yeah. probably that's it."

amidst of contemplating whether i should go or change, a knock snapped me back to reality.

"miss y/n? the debutante's about to start."

it was obviously mister felix.

i rolled at eyes. "i'm coming." and then instantly left the room.

there he was. felix was wearing the usual royal knight black and red themed suit. although it may look usual that he normally wear, it has specific details of jewelries embedded to it that makes it more dashing than ever.