OO4. opposite of me

CHAPTER FOUR!
totally opposite of me.

WEIRD FOR ME TO SAY.

but this man is clearly out of his head. is he even making sense?

we're currently outside the chamber of the emperor and this man, is restricting me from stepping in with his illogical question.

"in what relation do you speak of?"

my nonchalant voice rang through the hallways. it was a good thing that there were no other maids and knights standing outside the emperor's chambers. i guess he has trust issues too.

". . . never mind." he abruptly stopped talking and made his way for me to face the door. "then please enter, miss y/n. the emperor is waiting for you."

i only stared at him with confused yet collected expression before entering. however, before i could finally fade away from his sight, i mouthed him this.

a snippet.

"i do have any particular relation with his majesty."

i am his enemy.

"and i cannot tell you what it is."

then stepped inside.

the chamber inside has basic designs just like the hallways but the fact that the emperor resides here was astonishing. "wow. . ."

i couldn't help myself but to gasp at the big map made of gold hanging on the wall. it was the map of obelia empire - the empire of his majesty, claude de alger obelia.

"his highness?" it came out of whisper as i dragged my feet towards the bed. since the chamber of meeting the emperor and his bedroom is connected, it was no sweat to check him out if he's there.

but no avail. he wasn't there.

i began to roam around the room. it really has great sense of designing. the gold design makes it even luxurious. "these are very pretty... so wealth- wait. huh?"

however, i was forced to halt when my eyes caught a glimpse of a portrait.

it was a brunette woman with a mole under her left chin. the frame is made up of gold too.