OO5. the warlock is cheeky

CHAPTER FIVE!
the warlock is cheeky.

CHAPTER FIVE!the warlock is cheeky

I WAS RECKLESS.

sitting here in the balcony of the training grounds myself, the moon shone out. it has been few hours since i met his majesty and her highness the princess, athanasia de alger obelia - the sole daughter of the emperor. though we didn't really met face to face, i caught a glimpse of her.

she was really pretty.

she holds that charm that makes her different from others. she's adorable. and maybe that's one of the reason why the emperor is fond of her.

but why though?

my hands sneaked towards my chest and clutched it. i felt suffocated somehow despite of the fact that i am only wearing light training clothes and my sword on my waist.

"the princess seemed bubbly somehow."

"what do you need from the princess?"

i flinched. i swear, guys kept popping up out of nowhere.

tilting my head to check who it is, my mouth gaped slightly. i mean, who wouldn't though? this man is beyond the level of beauty.

his crimson, dull eyes that pierce right through your soul, his short, raven locks and his tall physique. different from that crimson guy.

this man is definitely a big deal.

". . . who are you?" i muttered and glared at him. i don't care if he's attractive. again. "what are you doing here at the knights cabin?"

"rather than that, what do you need from the princess?" he spoke in a stern voice and glared at me. "don't ever think of avoiding the question."

duh, i was just curious about the princess.

i kept my gaze fixated on him and saw how his expression twitched into something indescribable.

"i just said the princess is bubbly." i spoke quietly. "is that wrong?"

". . . is that so?"

my eyes still on him as he gently scratched the back of his neck. he seemed flustered somehow. is he embarassed?

however, he moved his gaze into mine and seemed like he was frozen on his spot. a moment after, he spoke suddenly.