chapter 1 - meeting.

(Wave to earth hits diff 🙈)

Meeting.

He can't say life is a struggle, but it definitely is hard for Minho. He has no family or friends around here, just him on his own.

His sister, Chaeyeon, is away in the states, she got a new job offer and started her career there. His parents are in Busan, they moved there awhile ago to help his brother out. They took his little sister Chaeryoung aswell.

His brother, Felix, was a trouble maker, so they sent him to a training camp in Busan. It isn't a shocker ether because he always knew one day Felix would get caught and would be forced to move down there.

As for himself, Minho had been selected to join a university in Seoul. It's for people like him, that love to Dance, Sing, or Take Art Classes.

The only downside of that is, being away from his family all year long. He couldn't see them on Christmas because he was stuck filming dance videos for others to join under a company as a trainee.

Minho is still working hard, as he is in his Senior year, he's getting closer and closer to being a trainee.

As for right now, He has been walking down the streets of Jung-gu. It was 8:30pm and he had to be back to start practicing.

Police Sirens struck the area. As he got closer to a really dark alleyway. Sniffles came from a figure who was hiding behind a junky garbage can.

"Hey, are you alright there?" A curious Minho said walking up to the young boy.

He looked about Minho's age, or a year younger. He sat there balled up, running his hands through his long brown hair.

The young boy looked up at Minho with tears running down his eyes but said nothing. Minho  was confused on what to do. But his biggest question is, Are the cops chasing after him?

"I-I'm fine.. I need to get out of here." His voice was starting to break, but he quickly got up.

"You don't look fine.. are you sure?"

"I'm fine, just leave me alone please. I have to get out of here." The sirens got closer and closer as he picked up his small little bag.

The older grabbed his wrist tightly, he couldn't let the guy get caught, even if he had just met him. The guy looked really vulnerable and he couldn't leave him there. It was like an instinct.

"What are you doing. Let go of me." He tried to protest, but he was too weak to break out of his grip.

"I rather you stay safe then to get caught, just follow me."

Minho truly felt bad for the guy. But he also felt bad for himself, he had never experienced anything like this. He was the worst person to comfort someone.

As they finally lost the cops, Minho managed to make it back to his apartment with the younger. He was hesitant a first, he didn't know whether he should trust the boy or not.

"Sorry if it's a bit messy, you can sit on the couch. I'll make you some tea." The younger nodded, not knowing what to say.

Minho tried to be as nice as possible, not wanting to scare him off. He could see the fear in the younger eyes, which were really pretty.

Minho noticed his facial features, his eyes had a little sparkle in them which stood out to him. His long brown hair, fit him so well.

He tried not to look at him too much, but it was impossible. He was too adorable.

"So, could you tell me your name? I need to know who I'm exactly bringing into my home. You could be a kidnapper." He tried to joke a little but the younger wouldn't budge.

"My name is Hyunjin, but I prefer to be called Sam, especially out in public." He mumbled.

"Well Hyunjin, I'm Minho." He held his hand out to shake Hyunjin's hand.

"Nice to meet you Minho." He smiled a bit, feeling more comfortable knowing that the older wasn't scary.

They sat in awkward, but comfortable silence. Minho wanted to make sure he wasn't crossing any boundaries by asking questions, so he said nothing. Hyunjin didnt want to be rude by asking to leave, he felt like he intruding Minho's space.

After a couple of more minutes, Minho decided to break the silence. "Hyunjin, if you don't mind me asking, why were you out there all by yourself.

Hyunjin looked down, fidgeting with his fingers. He wasn't ready to tell Minho anything about his personal life, especially when just met the guy.

Believe it or not, but Hyunjin wasn't some ordinary poor guy who was found on the streets by Minho.

He was one of three kids that came from the richest family in Korea. The Hwangs.

His family was famous, for a lot of reasons, one was because of his Mom's acting business, and his Father's huge company. His sister, Yeji, was a model, and his younger brother, Niki, was an upcoming idol.

Hyunjin was supposed to be taking after his dad, which is how he became famous. He did some modeling on the side aswell, but he always followed in his father's footsteps.

Everyone praised Hyunjin for his amazing visuals. So I guess you can say he had the dream life. Lots of people at his school loved him, he had many friends, and had parties almost every weekend.

Everybody was happy, except Hyunjin himself. He loved dancing, it was like his favorite thing to do, besides painting, and drawing.

He had been pushed around all his life, ever since he was a child, Hyunjin has been famous. Pressure was put on him to represent his father and his family's image.

Not to mention, he never got a break. Hyunjin also had a big secret that he'd never tell anyone, even his own bestfriend, Yeonjun.

Hyunjin was gay, he was attracted to guys. And he couldn't even believe it himself, but he was. He always convinced himself to be straight and date girls but he couldn't help it.

If his parents ever found out, he would be disowned, everyone would hate him, including his sister Yeji.

Him and Yeji promised to tell each other everything, and he had betrayed her. He hadn't told her anything.

He hated the fact that he had to hide everything from everyone all the time, it was suffocating him, so much that he tried to do something, he never thought he had to.

He ran away, ran away from his family, his friends, and his future. He couldn't take it any longer. It was all said and done in such a short time.

He didn't realize how complicated it would be, his family had sent the cops to find him, and there still checking, which makes it even harder for him.

"You know what..? Just forget about it, you don't have to tell me." Minho gave him a soft smile, giving him the herbal tea.

It was pretty cold outside anyway, he didn't want Hyunjin to get sick.

The younger smiled, and the drunk the tea. It was the best tea he ever had, and his throat was already being cleared up, he loved it.

__________________________________

Welcome back, welcome back, I made a new book ofc.

This time, I've set a schedule for when I'm going to upload chapters onto this book, so I don't abandon 'crush' how I did to stranger (r.i.p)

The first chapter was just introducing the characters, and to let you in on how they met.

I hope you guys like it, (to whoever is reading) thanks <3

[ 1,293 words ] 🥟🐰