chapter 6 - falling for you.

the hyunho pic is so cute 🤭 ^
—————————————————

the hyunho pic is so cute 🤭 ^—————————————————

Falling For You.

The day passed and it was finally night time, Minho had to leave the apartment for a little while so he could go to the studio, which means Hyunjin was left alone.

Minho thought it may have been a good idea since the younger was sleep, but little did he know that the poor boy had developed sleep insomnia and hadn't been able to sleep for days.

The room was dark, and it was really quiet. It made Hyunjin suspicious but he didn't question it. He knew that Minho wasn't there, because everytime he slept, he left the light on and Hyunjin made sure to turn it off.

The younger confused himself, why did he know this much about Minho? Was he a stalker? He felt like one. But the older was the one who told him about his obsession with anime, his love for music and late night walks, why did Hyunjin remember all of that?

Even though he had all these thoughts in his head, he snapped out of it and came back to reality, realizing that he's still alone.

He decided to do his regular routine, journaling. It was his favorite thing to do, it helped him vent his feelings because he couldn't keep it to himself. He's never shown anyone it before.

Tonight would be the perfect night for the younger to journal anyways, the rain was loud which calmed his anxiety down a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}}

dear, journal.
It's me Hyunjin again, haha. I'm sure you're tired of me writing but who cares.

I've been better since I've met Minho.. I feel like that little moment we had in the car meant a lot to me.. I expressed more to him than anybody else, including my family.

Speaking of my family, it seems as if they forgot about me. They've moved on. They've stopped looking. Maybe I wasn't important to them, but it's expected of them right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}}

The younger stopped writing and quickly shut his journal as soon as the door opened. Minho came back earlier than usual which surprised him. What was he doing here?

"Hyunjin? What are you doing up? I could've sworn that you were sleep.. it's 12:32am. You should get some sleep."

"I'm fine, sleep isn't my thing. I rather stay up anyways." He smiled trying to break the awkward tension.

"Well do you want to talk about it..?" The older threw his bag on the ground, slowly walking over to where hyunjin was sitting.

"What is there to talk about? Im just not a fan of sleeping."

"Is there a reason?" Minho tilted his head, he wouldn't give up. He wanted hyunjin to open up to him more instead of holding it all in.

"If you want to know so bad, I have insomnia. It's difficult for me to sleep, and I don't know how to. I used to be perfectly fine, I'm not sure what happened.

"That explains why you're always sleeping during the day." The younger nodded shamelessly.

"It could be stress, I mean after everything you went through, just to end up here."

"But I like it here a lot, I feel safer here then anywhere I could've been." Minho smiled, knowing that Hyunjin feels safe here makes him feel like he's done a good job.

"Is there a possibility that you could learn to like me too?" He smirked, winking at the younger who face was now crimson red. He never thought that Minho flirting would affect him so bad.

"N-no, ah, I like it here... and I like being here with you. After all, you are my friend."

"Yeah.. friend." Minho smiled and got up to head for his room. Hyunjin stopped him by grabbing on to his hand.

"Where are you going?" The younger pouted, not wanting the older to leave. It felt so comforting when he could express and talk about his personal life to Minho.

"I should get to bed. I don't want to disturb your peace and-"

"Don't worry about it. You're not disturbing me at all, infact I needed some company. Being alone is not good for you sometimes." Minho chuckled and sat down next to Hyunjin, who scooted closer to the older.

"So, what's in that book of yours?" The older pointed out the book that Hyunjin hid behind his back.

"Just a journal, I use it for personal stuff."

"What kind of personal stuff?" Hyunjin looked at Minho in disbelief. He was not going to give up, was he?

"Just.. I write in there when I feel like I need to vent. It's nothing special." Hyunjin lied to make Minho uninterested, hoping that the older would leave it alone. Which, he eventually did.

For the rest of the time they sat in silence. Hyunjin had just  fallen asleep at around 6am, which would be the time that Minho needed to be up and out the door.

Yet, the older sat by his side. Admiring his beauty. His dark brown eyes, his pale pink lips, and his new shiny blonde hair. Everything about the boy was just everything to the older.

Hyunjin was very vulnerable but you can tell he's a sweet person. The two have gotten close to each other, close enough to be more honest with each other. And the way Hyunjin was so honest with him, he can listen to him talk for hours and he wouldn't get tired.

Minho had to admit, that he was falling for Hyunjin, and he was falling pretty hard.
__________________________________

Hello, hello.

I think this might be one of my favorite chapters so far, Seeing Minho so whipped for Hyunjin makes me so happy inside.

Not promising anything.. but maybe there will be a little love triangle. (Hyunjin, Minho, Chan..?)

Felix might be making an appearance sooner or later so stay tuned..

[ 981 words 🐰🥟 ]