chapter 3 - can you really dance?

Can You Really Dance?

After both of the boys called it a night, it became morning. Which means, extra practice for Minho.

Because he had, missed a day yesterday, he's pushing himself to do more today, and stay strong.

There was only one problem, Hyunjin. He didn't want the boy to go, but he couldn't trust him alone in his apartment. So he only had one choice.. He had to take hyunjin with him.

Don't get him wrong, he would love to take him and he's sure that Hyunjin would love to go, but the younger knew nothing about this town. He didn't know how Hyunjin would react.

And believe me when I say that Minho's large dance studio that he's been teaching and practicing in, is crazy.

"Hyunjin-ah, you're going to have to go with me. I have to go back, I already missed yesterday."

The younger turned around in shock of the news, he would be going to an actual college for arts. This was his dream.

"Really? I'll be watching you guys dance and stuff like that right? This is so exciting."

"But, you're going to have to hide yourself as much as possible. You can't risk getting caught, right?" His smile faded when he realized he had to be hidden to go outside, he didn't even know how he could hide.

"How am I supposed to? I rather stay back instead of risking it." He frowned, Hyunjin totally forgot that he was a runaway.

"I would let you, but you're still a stranger, and we just met." The older had a point, and Hyunjin had no choice but to listen.

"I have an idea, but it might be a little crazy." The older suggested.

Minho had a couple of hairspray bottles lying in bathroom, he used them a long time for when he didn't want to dye his hair, for dance videos.

"I'm not putting this in my hair, I won't." He folded his arms, frowning at the older.

"Just try it, I'll wash it out at night. I promise nothing will happen to your hair."

Hyunjin had long brown fluffy hair. Everyone he knew loved his hair and would do anything for it. Many people have came up to him asking for tips. His family was known for beautiful genes that have past down to each other for years.

"Fine. But how long will this take? Don't you have dance practice to attend?"

"Yes but this will only take a minute or two, not that bad right?" Hyunjin could only nod, hoping that this would end sooner.

_______________.

After a couple of minutes, of drying his hair, and a bunch of complaints, the boys finally finished. Of course Minho had to be there, Hyunjin had no idea what he was doing.