chapter 2 - you can stay.

You Can Stay

You Can Stay.

The two had been talking, and getting to know each other more. Hyunjin was a little hesitant and couldn't speak up about how he got here.

Minho told himself to be patient, and to not go overboard with the questions, some of them might have been too sensitive.

Minho mentioned where he was attending at school, it amazed Hyunjin and he wanted to know more. He'd always dreamed about going to schools like that, instead of that rich spoiled school he's been attending.

"That sounds so... nice, so peaceful, just doing what you love everyday, you're so lucky." Hyunjin imagined what it would be like for him if he was living the life that Minho did.

Minho was glad to see that Hyunjin had tooken interest in something they had been talking about this whole entire time. He felt that the younger was getting comfortable and he liked it.

"It's not easy at all, traveling from class to class all day, then going into the dance studio? It's a total mess, especially when you're in the rain." Hyunjin chuckled.

"That seems really nice though, I rather be doing that then traveling around countries for business meetings.."

Hyunjin wished he could do all these things, and that's what made Minho feel bad. He must've had a hard life growing up.

Minho may have not known that Hyunjin was one of the kids from the Hwang's but he knew who they were, and what type of power they had over everyone.

"Hyunjin, I have a honest question, and I would really appreciate it if you could be honest with me?" The younger nodded, he was a little anxious as to what Minho was about to ask.

"Do your parents know where you are? Like some type of tracker or anything?"

"I'm not completely sure, but knowing them, they will find me soon enough." Hyunjin sighed, not wanting to end the conversation with Minho.

He had gained some trust in Minho, and has gotten comfortable. The older seemed like the type of guy that could take care of you.

Hyunjin had also taken interest in his looks, Minho was very handsome for a senior in college. If anything, Minho was better than any of the guys at his school.

He had this crazy jawline that was really sharp, his eyes were a light brown with really matched with his dark brown hair color, which was a really big thing for Hyunjin.

I guess you could say that the younger developed a little crush on him, but he decided not to go to far with thinking much of it, he just met the guy.

"Do you have anywhere to stay? For tonight atleast?" Hyunjin didn't know what to say to that.
He had completely forgot about it.

"I think I'm going to go find a hotel, that's not related to my parents businesses. It's better to stay low for right now until they give up on finding me."