𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎
Time:11:30am
Location:crib

I woke up feeling something heavy on me "the fuck " I said looking down seeing someone's leg on me.

I rubbed my eyes to see better then looked at the person laying besides me seeing it was just Takevion .

I took my phone off the nightstand to check the time "oh hell naw" I said pushing Takevion stanky foot off me .

"Takevion wake up . Wake up nigga damn " I said shaking him up.

"What ,who ,where " he hopped up scaring me .

"Nigga stop trippin nothing happened it's just 11am and you still asleep ".

At least we know he ready for anything 🤷🏽‍♀️

"Mtchw you woke me up just for this shit " he said hitting me with my pillow and going right back to sleep .

"Ow. Do you then stanky ass breath " I said as I grabbed everything I was gonna use to start my day then walked into the bathroom .

1 hour after

I came out of the bathroom ready seeing that Takevion wasn't in the room anymore so I presume he went to his old room to get ready.

I walked down the stairs texting back everyone that messaged me while I was asleep until I felt my feet lift up and my bum land on hard ground .

"The fuck "I said out loud as I picked myself up rubbing my bum .

"Aht aht watch your language "nana Lee said slapping me on my mouth once I was up on my feet.

"Outch " I said before realising who the person that slapped my mouth was .

"Nana " I screamed with joy before embracing her in a hug .

"Nana I missed you so much , how you doing and how you feeling and when did you come back ? " I asked excited since I didn't see her for a month and a half due to her being admitted to the hospital because of her heart problems .

The few first days I was constantly checking up on her in the hospital .

so don't get me wrong .

I did check on my grams any time I had time .

But with graduation coming up and my dad constantly being with my grams in the hospital.

Took time from me .

I had to worry about graduation and watching my little sisters . Even if they're almost grown up and can look after themselves they're still my babies .

Some people might be wondering where my mama is and why I haven't mentioned anything about her .

She left my dad to watch 4 kids after having Emeraude .

With no warning or anything .

Just vanished ...

Since then my dad and grams made sure me , my sisters and my brother had a " mother" figure growing up and we really appreciate it .

So when I say "parents" I mean my dad and nana

We never heard again from my mother since she left .

Ain't nobody care about her anyways .

"Damn bruh she can't answer all them answers at once " Takevion said with a plate which had a piece of cake on it .