𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎
Time:2pm
Location:crib

"I can't get you off of my, out of my mind
I'm saying stop playing girl you out of line
Couldn't erase these feelings even if I tried
You stay on my mind
Thinking about you
Thinking about you(Heyy)
You stay on my mind
In the morning
(Thinking about you, thinking about you)
Late at night
(Thinking about you, thinking about you)
On the job
(Thinking about you, thinking about you)
Baby you stay on my mind"I sang as I cleaned every corner of my room.

It was currently 2pm and me and the girls are supposed to go to Ashanti's party at 7:50 .

I haven't been to a party for a long time since graduation came up. So I was excited to finally go to one .

I huffed looking at the time on my phone "why is time moving so slow " I mumbled to myself because I was ready to get lit .

I was trying to clean my room to get my mind off it and act like I didn't care about time moving slow so it could move faster.

But shit ain't working .

"I need to pee" I mumbled to myself walking into my bathroom .

After I was done peeing ,I washed my hands looking at my new freshly installed red wig in the mirror that I did myself .

Once I turned 16 I decided to learn how braid and install wigs on my self and others , so my friends and I didn't have to pay an unnecessary amount of money .

I thought sometimes about making it a business but ain't nobody got time for allat honesty.

I took the hand towel off the towel bar and dried up my hands noticing how messed up my nails were.

"Uh uh" I said looking down at them .

"I gotta do something with them"I said still looking down at my nails as I walked out the bathroom .

I was thinking about doing them myself ,but that would take too long so I called Nafessa .

What's the point of doing them myself when I got a slave that can do them for me .

FOR FREE!.

I put my phone on my vanity desk clicking on Nafessa contact face timing her .

It ringed 3 times until she answered.

"Heyy baee" I said once the call connected, cheesing all in the camera .

"Girl whatchu want "she said mugging me making me mug her back .

"Yo hoe ass should be happy to see me " I said frowning .

"I'm playin' my bad boo" she said smiling at me which made me smile back.

"But I know fo sure you need something "she said laughing making me suck my teeth .

I didn't reply I just showed her my nails to give her a hint but she didn't say nothing so silence was filling the room .

"Girl" I said looking at her like she dumb .

"Don't give me that look . I know damn well watchu want, I'm just playing dumb " she said rolling her eyes with a little giggle.

"Cmon just for your sissy" I said smiling at her .

"Alright I give up ,  you can come and I'll do them for you " she said making me squeal out of happiness .

"Thanks , you're the best " I said still smiling .