V.

Chapter : Shocking News

«------- A WEEK LATER -------»

 7:30 pm

Jimin's POV -------»

JIMIN :
No, I'm fine I don't want to take leave.

JUNGKOOK :
Hyung I think you should take rest you know you always work so hard, a little leave won't hurt you, besides your mom is not well you should take care of her.

Aishh!!! This boy is trying to convince me to take leave for the past 2 hours, I have no idea what is he upto now, I sighed.

JIMIN :
You are not gonna listen to me are you?

JUNGKOOK :
Nope!

JIMIN :
Ok fine, but if I take leave who is going to take my place!? What are you going to do about the files and the meeting arrangment and everything?

JUNGKOOK :
Don't worry hyung I have already sorted it all out.

I crossed my arms infront of my chest and raised an eyebrow in question.

JIMIN :
Whom are we talking here!?

JUNGKOOK :
Oh yes....Miss Nidhi will be perfect she will help me with my work files and meeting.

Oh no this is not good, why on the earth he would asked her....something's not right.

JIMIN :
Jungkook what is cooking in that of your evil brain...Huh!?

JUNGKOOK :
What!? Nothing...I care about you hyung please take a leave.

JIMIN :
After hearing this....no!! Why are you always picking on her, she is doing her work professionally and you are still holding a gudge about that day....come on grow up. You should behave like a professional too.

JUNGKOOK :
I promise you hyung...I won't do anything. She will only do what you do usually.

JIMIN :
Are you sure?

JUNGKOOK :
Yes hyung...

I sighed, debating whether to say yes or no, finally I gave up.

JIMIN :
Ok, I will take a leave.

JUNGKOOK :
Okay so go home now...bye~

JIMIN :
What! Now!?

JUNGKOOK :
Yes....oh wait!! I will call her here to share this news.

This is definitely not good, why does he look so excited and for what!?

Before I could say anything he already called her on her extension.

Nidhi's POV -------»

I was working on my files when suddenly my extention rang.