XVI.

Chapter : Love and Feels

Nidhi's POV -------»

I watched Jisoo take Aaradhya with her and disappeared into the crowd while I only hope that everything will be going to be good.

As I was in my own dazed, Jimin cleared his throat beside me.

JIMIN :
So, where were we? Let's keep the fun going.

I chuckled and nodded.

NIDHI :
Absolutely! Thanks for keeping me company, Jimin.

I said with a smile and he smiled back, kinda feeling grateful for the opportunity to spend sometime with him and possibly get to know more about him too.

We were talking for a while now as I was sitting on top of the juice counter, having a mocktail in my hand. I was really enjoying with Jimin but suddenly a thoughts strike on my mind.

Where is Mr. Arrogant. I haven't seen him once.... wait why are thinking about him all of a sudden it's not you business anyway.

I thought while sipping my drink with a irritated expression on my face.

Suddenly I fell out of my thoughts when Jimin snaps his fingers infront of me. 

JIMIN : 
Nidhi! Where are you lost?

NIDHI :
Oh! Sorry...what were you saying?

He smiled at me while shaking his head.

He's cute yaar.

JIMIN : 

Okay leave it. Anyways, tell me how far are you liking the party?

NIDHI :
It's good and I am enjoying it a lot but...

JIMIN :
But what?

NIDHI :
But I am damn irritated about the loud music. It's kinda giving me a headache.

JIMIN :
Hmm...I think I can do something about it, here come with me.

NIDHI :
Huh?

He asked me while forwarding his hand for me to take.

I was caught off guard by his sudden action while he chuckled looking at my reaction.

JIMIN :
Trust me?

He said with something in his eyes which I didn't recognise but eventually I nodded and took his hands.

NIDHI :
Where are we going?

JIMIN :
I know a spot. Just follow me.

He holds my hand and dragged me with him towards an open area.

There were very less people and music was low in here too.

NIDHI :
What's this place?

I asked as he opens a door and my eyes sparkle at the view. It was a balcony with the city lights.

NIDHI :
Wow!!