XV.

Chapter : The Meet and The Chaos pt. 2

Taehyung's POV -------»

I went to bring some mocktails for us but when I returned she was not there.

Maybe she's around somewhere.

With this thought I decided to wait for couple of minutes.

It's been 5 minutes and I didn't felt good about it and started to search for her and while searching I came to a empty area but still she was no where to be found.

With the uneasiness feeling in my chest I asked one of the staff members about her.

TAEHYUNG :
Excuse me mister....but have you seen a girl coming here? She was wearing a white colored drape dress and have a long hair?

STAFF :
Sorry Sir, but I'm not aware.

TAEHYUNG :
Oh okay.

Where did you go Miss Aaradhya....I'm not getting a good feeling about it.

Just when I was in my thoughts somebody taps in my shoulder.

WAITRESS :
Excuse me Sir, but are you finding someone?

TAEHYUNG :
Ah....yes! A girl, she was in the main hall waiting for me. Have you seen her?

WAITRESS
A girl with white drape dress?

TAEHYUNG :
Yes! Yes! Her. Where did she go?

WAITRESS :
She asked me where the restroom was and left that way.

She pointed towards a passage.

TAEHYUNG :
Okay thank you.

WAITRESS :
My pleasure sir.

I went in the direction of the restroom and waited there and suddenly the restroom door opened while some group of girls came out from there but she was not with any of them.

Maybe she went back and was waiting for me in the main hall.

I was about make a turn, but then I saw some men dashing towards terrace area.

TAEHYUNG :
They didn't seem to look like guests here and even if they are then why they are going towards the terrace.

At first I thought maybe I was just overreacting a little bit, it was probably nothing.

I decided to ignore it just when I was about to drop this topic, I saw the men coming down but as fast as they came down they again turned back on their heals while rushing back to the terrace.

That's really suspicious....something is wrong, I should check before they cause any trouble for the guests.

With that I started to follow them from behind and reached at the terrace. And the next thing which I saw made my blood boiled in anger.

There was Aaradhya, caged between the men while one of them start teasing her.

Just when the man was about to touch her I rushed towards him, without waiting for a second, I landed a harsh punch on that bastard's face.

TAEHYUNG :
HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!!!

I didn't stopped as I was continuosly throwing punches on his face before someone else grab me from behind.