16-Wandering eyes.

"Come on they are literally offering 20 thousand to jus show up." isla said and Isyss looked to Vibe.

They were staying in a hotel since he was sure they were spotted. He didnt want to risk his place being revealed. so instead they got a room and snuck in the back.

"Let me call you back." She said as Vibe looked at her. 

"You was finna tell your sister that you met my momma huh?" He smirked and she rolled her eyes. 

She was but that was before Isla had gone straight into business mode cutting her off. 

"Actually she wanted me to do this event." She brushed it off. 

"So why you ain't tell me we were comin to meet your mom and mean ass little sister." she said and he smirked. 

"Cause I wanted to catch you off guard and also I didn't want you to get in your head trying to impress my moms. She doesn't like all the extra." He said and she looked at him. 

"What is the extra?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"The designer, the spoiled, pouting, crybaby nonsense." He said and she nodded. 

"So your ex?" She chuckled and he did the same. 

She assumed that how his ex or ex's were.

"No one would believe me if I told them you got money." he said and she nodded. 

Even now that's what the blogs have speculated. She was in a whirlwind romance and he was showering her with gifts. It was somewhat right but to be fair she hadn't accepted any of his gifts. She had gone on trips with him but everything she had she was getting on her own 

"Yea I mean look at me I look like a gold digger." She said and he laughed. 

Dressed up she really did. 

"I mean-" He started and she hit his arm.

They were sitting in the hotel suite confined to it since she wasn't ready to go out in the spotlight. 

"So what we goin to do since we stuck in the room." He said as he started to tug on her shirt. 

"Excuse me sir." She stood up and he laughed. 

"I have an idea." She said grabbing the remote.

"Do you like musicals?" She said and he laughed as she adjusted her glasses. 

"Oh, you were serious?" He said looking at her. 

"Yes." she gave him a stale face and he smirked. 

"I mean shit like high school musical?" He asked and she shrugged. 

"I mean guess it counts. Maybe hairspray? Grease?" She said and his face was blank. 

"Don't even do that." She tugged on his arm and pulled him to the bed. 

"I ordered us some food. I'll run downstairs when it gets here, security said they would let me know when it arrived." She said and he smirked. 

He normally didn't order anything, people did it for him. 

With Isyss he was a regular guy but once he left the room he would be Vibe, the star. 

He glanced at the door and she looked confused. 

"I mean I don't have to get it? "She said and he shook his head. 

"It's fine." He said as he pulled her close. 

"So why are we watching a musical?" He asked and she laughed. 

"Do you or do you not wanna change it up?" She said turning to him.