night time

It was late, Virgil should be asleep by now, but instead of being curled up in bed, he was stood in only his boxers in the bathroom mirror. He was shivering, the floor was freezing and the windows were wide open, but Virgil was persistent on taking a few body checks before he called it a night. His body was stick-ish in the mirror, it was ideal to most of the people who followed him on Twitter. He ran his hands up down his torso, thinking about Roman yet again, why was he suddenly so obsessed? He couldn't stop playing his voice in his head, thinking about him telling Virgil how vile he is for thinking of him in such a way, telling him he needs help and that he is out of his fucking mind, running his fingers over his weak body and commenting on how boney and ill he is. It gave Virgil a rush, putting him right back into his honeymoon phase. "Fuck" he sighed under his breath.

Suddenly, he got a text.

Virgil grabbed his phone off of the side of the sink and looked at the screen

Shit

His heart fucking sunk.

Janus: you're just pathetic, aren't you Virge

Of course, he has to text him now of all times

Virgil: what do you want asshole

Janus: nothing just saw your twt =)

Virgil: fuck off

Janus: edgy as fucking always, aren't we vee

Virgil sighed and put down his phone, it was definitely time for bed now.

Even in his dreams, he couldn't rid of his disordered thoughts

His head flooded with thoughts of people seeing him, the real him, him being exposed, his delicate figure shown to the world, to Virgil, it was the perfect equivalent of a wet dream, maybe better.