The Show Pt.1

"I-I don't understand. You say I'm intriguing to you? How can you tell that from that short conversation outside before the doors opened? I mean yes, I've always liked you but you're a celebrity I figured it was a celebrity crush-" I stopped mid-sentence once I realized that I had just told him something very personal. 

"Well then, I guess that's good for me," Andy said winking at me with a devilish smirk on his face.  

After he said that he took a step back and looked towards the door, a few seconds later Ella came back in and closed the door behind her again.

Ella walked back next to me and gave me a look that said 'What the fuck happened?' 

"Anyways, I have to make sure we are all ready to put on the show and I'll see you both backstage after the show is over. I will make sure Ashley has calmed down and isn't going to be a dick again." Andy walked back to the stage and went up the side stairs before disappearing into the curtains. 

The Doors slammed open and people began to flood in some looked confused about how we were in there but we paid no attention to them.

I was in shock from the conversation I had just had and Ella was asking me how he knew we had backstage passes and that I had to tell her all that happened while she was gone. 

"Dude I just told him that we had backstage passes and we just had a conversation about how much he has helped me in life and that I've been a fan for years. Not all that exciting." I told her. I couldn't tell her the real thing since I was still confused.

"Oh, that makes sense. I was imagining something very different." She said nudging me and winking at me.

"Oh come on, that would never happen and you know it!" I nudged her back while rolling my eyes at her ridiculous statement.

After a  few minutes, everyone's gear had been brought onto the stage and set up for them. 

The first band up was Peirce The Veil who played some songs I didn't pay attention to. I was so lost in thought about what had happened with Andy and the strange feeling I had as a result.  

His words echoed in my mind and I could still feel the warmth of his finger on my chin.

"Girl, you okay? Some of these are songs you listen to every day, and you sing along to them every day." Ella yelled over the music.

"Yeah sorry I'm just a little overwhelmed I guess, the music and screaming are so loud, I think that drink is affecting me," I said lying. I needed to get out of the area we were in and to somewhere I could think straight. 

"Okay, but be safe I'm going to make sure nobody snakes your spot!" she yelled as I turned away.

I gave her a thumbs-up as I continued to walk further from her.

Once I was finally out of there I could feel some of the fog in my head clear up. 

God, what is wrong with me why can't I get it out of my head at all? I thought to myself.

I could still feel the shaking of the ground under my feet from how loud the music was so I kept walking until I could no longer feel it. 

I took a seat in a lounge area, the chair was soft and comfortable. The pillow behind me provided the perfect lumbar support.

Ahh, finally a space to cool down.

"What, is it too loud in there for you? Why even come to a concert then?" I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned around just to see Ashley approaching.

Great now I have to deal with this prick.

"So." He paused allowing me to have time to answer. "What, cat got your tongue?"