The Show Pt.2

I have never been to a show so if they have any traditions it will not be in here if they do you can imagine I put it in lol

TW// AT THE END  DEPRESSION 

"Dude, you've had a crush on him forever! You couldn't even talk to the boys you had crushes on in school." 

"Ella, stop please, I don't know how to explain it and you are yelling loud enough that if anyone leaves to go to the bathroom they will hear you," I said trying to get her to stop.

"Fine but we are talking about this on the way home." 

I rolled my eyes at her statement.

"Anyways, I'm Ella." She said holding out her hand for him to shake it.

He reached out his hand and shook hers politely.

"Im going to go back now that I know you are safe just come back before they go on that way he doesn't get yelled at by Ashley ."

"Okay, I will."

Ella headed back from the direction she had come from and when she disappeared from sight I turned back to Andy.

"I'm sorry about her she can be overprotective," I said shaking my head.

 "It's okay I am actually glad she is looking out for you."

"Really? Why?" I asked confused.

"Well, you are very pretty and LA Isn't the safest place to be out around this time. There have been shootings, stabbings, kidnappings and it happens around this time of year the most." He said.

Andy did something I didn't expect and he reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. His hand lingered on my cheek for a second before he pulled his hand away. 

I couldn't believe what was happening it felt like something I'd dreamed about. 

"This can't be real, there are so many girls who are prettier that you could go after," I said without thinking.

"Why do you think that y/n. You don't just have a beautiful face but you also have a great personality most of the girls you think are hotter than you have the personality of a wet sock. You need to not be so hard on yourself." 

"I'm sorry. I've been like this for as long as I can remember." I responded solemnly.

"You don't need to apologize I used to be that way. You do, although, need to understand that I don't just say things just to say them." Andy said looking at my lips. 

I looked down at his lips and back up to his eyes.   

He leaned closer to me and I did the same.

I felt our lips come together and felt a rush of warmth spread across my whole body but I felt chills at the same time.

After we shared a shocking and delicate kiss he pulled away leaving me in shock as I sat up straight again.

"You are beautiful and I will prove it to you one way or another. Let me treat you to dinner after the show." Andy said looking back and forth between my eyes and my lips.

"Y-yes." I agreed my head still reeling from the kiss. "Wait what will I tell Ella?"I asked suddenly realizing what I would need to do in order to go.

"I'll tell her if you don't feel comfortable telling her," Andy said making me melt more.

"I couldn't ask you to deal with her she would be the same way she was earlier."

"It's okay she's not the worst fan I've ever dealt with and I don't want you to have to do it when you will already have to deal with her at some point."