Dinner

THIS WILL CONTAIN THEMES OF LIGHT BDSM IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THAT PLEASE LEAVE

TW// TALK OF HAND NECKLACE AND THINGS LIKE THAT

I got in the car and he closed the door behind me.

I watched Andy walk to the car's other side and get in.

"So to start I will tell you that I am into what some call rough sex. I like to choke, spank, use a leash, and things like that. I can do vanilla but I do not prefer it. I am what one would call a dom, I'm sure you've read fanfics with them at least once." Andy said as he put the keys in the ignition and began driving.

"I think so," I said, imagining what he told me he liked to do. I figured if it sounded nice I'd probably like it.

"I like being called sir and you've already done that. In the bedroom, you would be asked to call me as such. We will set up things that are called safe words. I like having three one for slow down, one for pause, and one for stop. By having such words they ensure nothing bad happens." Andy continued. "Does this sound like something you'd like?" He added.

"I think so. I've only had sex once and it was a one-night stand when I was 21. I was not thinking straight but I wasn't drunk just wanted to experience it." I said truthfully.

"Assuming this goes somewhere, I am willing to start it all slowly and let you get used to the types of things," Andy said looking over at me briefly and then focusing back on the road.

"Okay, I'd like that," I said.

I could feel myself getting turned on thinking about where this could go. 

I looked over at Andy and he was focused on the road but I could tell he was also lost in thought, though I couldn't tell what.

Andy reached over and put his hand on my leg. The warmth of his hand felt nice on my cold thigh.

"Your freezing do you need a jacket?" Andy asked turning on the heater of the car.

"It's okay, and besides you don't have one," I said with a light giggle.

"We aren't far from my house I can run in and get you one to keep you warm." He said looking over at me.

"We can," I said nervously, I didn't want him to have to go through more trouble than he needed to.

"You don't need to think I am going through more trouble than need be, I offered to go," Andy said as if he had read my mind.

"Okay, thank you very much," I said I really didn't know how to react to his kindness.

We drove for a few more minutes before we stopped in front of a gate.

Andy punched a code into the security keypad on the wall. The doors slid open allowing us to enter. Andy drove ahead and we passed numerous trees and water features.

We passed rows of large houses that looked like mini-mansions. 

At the end of the street, we pulled onto the driveway of one that looked very lavish.

Andy put the car in park and turned to me. "Would you like to come in it will be warmer than sitting out here, I need to grab my wallet as well," Andy said.

"Sure," I said I didn't like sitting alone in parked cars in places I didn't know.

"Alright, hang on and I'll open your door," Andy said pulling out the car keys. He stepped out and walked around the car to open my door for me. 

I followed him to the front door of his house and waited for him to unlock the door. When we got in an alarm was going off and I watched as he punched in a code that silenced the alarm.