That night

"How did it go?" Asked Andy when I brought the pizzas to the table.

"Good, it's a good thing you didn't answer the door," I said with a slight laugh.

"Why is that?" Well, she is a huge fan of your band. 

"Of course, we had to get one. At least you didn't say anything." 

I decided to mess with him a bit.

"Well-" I paused.

"You didn't please tell me you didn't." 

I pretended to be worried before I smiled and said, "All I said is my boyfriend has been a fan since the band started."

I watched Andy's face relax and a smirk crossed his face.

"Come here, let me show you what happens when you are a brat." He said beckoning me over with his finger.

I stood in front of him and he pointed to the floor and then the kitchen.

I did as he said, got on my knees, and faced the kitchen. He bent me over his knee and began to smack my ass.

I moaned as his hand made contact. 

When he was done he faced me to him and asked "You gonna be a good girl?" 

I smiled and nodded my head.

"What are you supposed to say?" 

"Yes sir," I said looking up at him.

"Come here," He said patting his lap.

I straddled his lap and he kissed me while running his hands through my hair. 

"Come on let's eat handsome," I said getting off of his lap.

"Yeah, we should and we can watch the movie." Said Andy.

We each grabbed two pieces of pizza and got comfortable under the blankets we shared.

"What do you want to watch baby?" Asked Andy.

"Hmmm, what about Silent Hill, have you seen it," I asked when I saw that he had Netflix.

"No, I actually haven't I have heard good things though." He replied clicking on Netflix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, it's late do you want to spend the night, it's also the time of day the most drunk drivers are on the road," Andy said stretching and yawning after. 

"Yeah, that's probably for the best too, Im just going to let Ella know so she doesn't file a missing persons report with you as the last person. She will still be awake anyway," I said pulling out my phone.

"Okay, Im going to see if I have something you can wear," said Andy giving me a peck on the cheek before going upstairs.

 +Hey girl, I'm gonna stay here the night, we have both been drinking, and it's not safe to drive. It's okay he is being a gentleman.

-Send me a picture of you with a cup on your head as proof that its you.

+Okay give me a second.

I went and grabbed a glass, placed it on my head, and took a pic of myself holding the glass with one hand and sticking my tongue out.

After sending it I got another notification.

-Okay let me know when you leave tomorrow and I expect the details!!

+I know I will tell you all about it when I get home.

-Goodnight bitch i love you

+Goodnight bitch I love you too all i will say is tonight was amazing you made my dream come true.