~| Madeline Catton |~

Madeline Catton

Cousin to Felix and Venetia, her father is half brothers with their father.

You've probably heard of Felix's cousin.....yeah that one, unfortunately OR fortunately that cousin happened to be Madeline.

Them being related never stopped them, and technically they were only half related.....RIGHT!

What could go even more wrong than that in this story, let's find out.

•|~*~|•|~*~|•|~*~|•

"It's murder on the dance floor
You'd better not kill the groove
DJ, gonna burn this goddamn house right down"

•|~*~|•|~*~|•|~*~|•

Madeline Catton portrayed by Sophie Turner

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Madeline Catton
portrayed by
Sophie Turner

•|~*~|•|~*~|•|~*~|•

"If you think you're getting away
I will prove you wrong
I'll take you all the way
Boy, just come along
Hear me when I say
Hey"

•|~*~|•|~*~|•|~*~|•

~| ps. don't be afraid to write all your juicy controversial thoughts in the comments, I like to know what everyone's thinking.
Like how they think the story's gonna go, because i hopefully have some curveballs up my sleeve, but if you have a suggestion feel free to share it.
or if you've some pent up frustration lingering that the show or story has caused, let it out|~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.