ChapterTwo | Er, North |

Spread out in one of the many living areas that Saltburn contained in this walls, sat the Catton family consisting of Sir James, Elspeth, Felix and Madeline, Venetia was off draping herself somewhere close by and along the family was Farleigh, Fel...

Spread out in one of the many living areas that Saltburn contained in this walls, sat the Catton family consisting of Sir James, Elspeth, Felix and Madeline, Venetia was off draping herself somewhere close by and along the family was Farleigh, Felix and Venetias other cousin and Pamela, Elspeth friend.

Farleigh was reading a book, sitting on a chair that was behind the couches. Elspeth and Pamela were leasuring on a different couch to the one Sir James and Madeline were occupying.

Sir James was sitting on the edge of the couch as he made fussing noises and laughing at the move '21 Jump Street' that was playing.

Madeline sat with her legs tossed over on both of Felix's shoulder as he sat with his back leant on the couch, using his hands to massage her calves and feet, her leaning forward with her head on top of his as she kept her eyes on the movie.

As of now Sir James, Madeline and Felix were cackling to each other, looking from each other to the tv, Farleigh was smoking a lit cigarette as he kept glancing from his book to the movie and Elspeth and her friend Pamela were gossiping about Felix's guest, Oliver.

"But they might have, sort of, meetings, I suppose", Pamela guessed, throwing the idea out into the air.

"We'll, I mean, they probably don't have rehab in Liverpool", Elspeth theorized, head lent on the palm of her hand that was supported by her elbow on the top of the couch.

"No, gosh, no", Pamela shook her head as she agreed. "No, I can't imagine they do."

"No, see, everybody just goes to ruin", Elspeth ran a hand through her hair. "I suppose", she finished.

"Where is Liverpool?", Pamela then asked.

"I think it's on the sea, isn't it?", Elspeth questioned back as she thought, turning them to her husband who was still in hysterics at the funny movie. "Darling, where's Liverpool?"

Pausing in his laughter, Sir James also began to think on Liverpools whereabouts in this country. "Er, North", he turned to her for a split second.

"North", Pamela repeated to herself.

"Yes, yes!", Elspeth nodded.

"It's called Prescot", Farleigh announced to them all.

"Oh, it'll be some awful slum", Elspeth moaned.

"Mmm, a sort of hellish squat", Pamela added onto Elspeth comment about Oliver's home town.

"And both his parents were dealing", Elspeth confirmed. "God, and his mothers a drunk. I mean babies can be really affected. Traumatized."

"Oh, they come out drunk", Pamela told her.

"Is that right, that he had to put his fingers down his mothers throat to make her sick?", Elspeth asked Felix once more for confirmation in her story telling of their guest.