ChapterOne | Winter Fire |

After entering through the gates and doors of Saltburn, Oliver was then being lead into the house, practically a castle, by the head butler

Unknowingly entering the estate of a deceitful, twisted and mischievous world that was contained in the walls of Saltburn, hidden deep within, lurking.

Would Oliver Quick be the one to solves it mystery's? Write its tales?

"Wow! This is amazing", Oliver exclaimed as he wheeled in his bag to the manor, following the butler. "Wow! Just wow", he spoke staring at the ceiling.

"Just leave your bag there", the butler told him, standing a bit too close to comfort, standing over Oliver. "Someone will get it for you."

Not to Oliver's knowledge that he really meant that someone would get his bag, only so that they could unpack and check though it on behalf of Elspeth, Felix's mum.

"Ollie!", the yell of Felix echoed from the right side of the grand entrance of Saltburn.

The tall six foot five man entering the room in a more lax manner compared to the head butler.

His shoulders more loose, his hair still messy, wearing a yellow linen shirt and not to mention that he was walking bare foot on the cold tiles.

"Thank God you're here", he was practically marching in, his British accent sending warmth throughout Oliver body.

"Duncan", Felix revealed the name of the butler. "I'll show him to his room. Don't worry", he waved the man off with his arms.

Strutting up to them like he was on the car walk Felix stopped in front of the two men, one looking more agitated than the other, but we'll let you guess that.

"Oliver, try not to be too terrified of Duncan", Felix told him. "Duncan, stop being so frightening in front of my friends", Felix told the other man, wagging his finger at him as he did, a weird way of introducing the two.

"We'll, i'll try, Felix", Duncan replied, standing as straight as a needle.

"Come on, mate", Felix wrapped his arm around Oliver, dragging him to a walk.

"He is terrifying", Oliver admitted to Felix as they walked away from the man .

"Oh, he's all right...he's just a bit..odd", Felix tried to find the words, Duncan was only like this with new people, always being suspicious of them.

Especially as Felix tended to bring home wounded strays each summer, which they would then never see again.

Felix was too nice for this world, always seeing people that were struggling and were looking for guidance and a smug egotistical part of Felix likes to be that guidance.

Hence came Oliver, before that it was Eddie and so on.

"Okay!", Felix pushed forth from Oliver, now becoming the main tour guide. "So...", he trailed off, a shitty tour guide that is.