One Day Before

Sweaty and in pain was how I woke in the morning. Luke was still sleeping in bed next to me. In movies the couples wake up looking cute, cuddling or looking somewhat normal, however the way Luke laid next to me was nothing like the movies. 

His left arm wasn't even on the bed, and his legs were spread out everywhere. His lips were slightly parted and his hair went in different directions. He was still naked from last night. Images flashed in my head of what happened last night. Nothing felt rushed, and he was so careful. His kisses were sweet, and filled with love. It was awkward, neither of us had done it before. He was scared of hurting me, so he went so slowly. He would ask if I was okay, give me kisses if I showed any pain. And as awkward as it might have gotten sometimes, I wouldn't have changed it for the world.

"Excited early in the morning, aren't we?" Luke said, making me jump slightly.

"Huh?" I asked confused. He jerked his head at the direction of what was in between my legs. I groaned and lolled my head back. "It's not what it looks like."

"I either did a really bad job like night and couldn't get it to go down, or did a really good job that you had to think about it," he teased.

"It's definitely not the latter," I joked. He chuckled and sat up.

"I wouldn't mind waking up every morning like this," he said. I nodded. "Move in with me when I go looking for an apartment next month." I choked on my own spit, coughing. The blond looked terrified. He quickly patted my back, asking me if I was okay.

"What?" I ask in shock.

 "Move in with me. I'm going to have a massive apartment with Calum and Ashton next month. They're going to probably do the ew every night, and I'll get lonely. I don't see why you don't just move in." He said shrugging.

The thought of living with Luke was perfect to me. I would get to be able to see him everyday, we would get to basically always be together and there would never be a time where I couldn't take care of him or help him. To say he meant the world to me would be an understatement. I wouldn't just give up the world to him; I would go beyond that if I had to.  

"Any deals? Rules? Whatever?" I asked. 

He nodded. "Your rent is on me."

I raised a brow and shook my head. "I'll move in under one circumstance, I pay my rent" I said. He laughed but I kept a straight face. He thought I was going to let him pay for rent, cute. He pouted and my only thoughts were kiss him, kiss him, although I couldn't let him think I was weak and was going to fall for his tricks.

"You're cute. If I don't let you pay for your things now, Michael, I sure as hell will not let you pay for living with me. Fuck, Michael. I want you to live with me, for you to pay rent, that's nuts."  

"Yeah, and I'd want to live with you too, but I can't always have you pay for my things," I said, frowning.

He sighed and shook his head. "We'll see. I'll take that as a yes you will move in with me, though?" He sounded so hopeful.

"You really want me to move in?" I asked shyly. My stomach did swirls and flips. I felt like a giggly, little girl who had just gotten asked out on a date.  

"Yeah," he said proudly. "I'd love for you to move it."