Kill Stealing: Great Ogre General

Soul Armour was made out of souls, thus, it could be combusted by Soul Explosion, since the Armour was concentrated spritual energy; the output of concussive force was on a different level. With a thunderous boom, the middle of the gate burst open, creating a gap a few meters wide.

Letty quickly unleashed a series of small-scale but well placed Soul Explosions to create a path, encouraging the torrent of users to enter the stronghold. Then she retreated back into the army to catch her breath. She went into a group of Tsimikas warriors and sat down cross-legged. Her job was done. The tale of Queen Abyss, the hooded Necromancer who turned the tide of battle, was bound to spread after this war. Her spells, born from the depths of death itself, painted the battlefield in a macabre ballet of destruction!

But Letty was far from satisfied. Although she was strong thanks to her connection to her companions, she was still not strong enough to use Soul regalia properly.

'I'm probably not even using 10% of its output.'

Letty had a superb mana capacity and output, but her mana quality was still average at best. Thus she was not able to fully utilize the spell. She also could not apply Intent properly and could only use it to give her undead rudimentary intelligence.

'If only I had received a dan like Alice or Divine Energy like Duke. Just one of these could have set me up for life!'

Duke had been below her in potential, but now he was above her. He not only received the blessing of a deity, he had even received a legacy that came with a weapon, a cultivation art and spells! Even if Duke was weak physically, he would improve with time. But she had a great flaw. Her mind was weak!

Her three vessels were born slightly out of harmony. This resulted in her being unable to control energy the right way. She often lost control of her spells as she was growing up. The Yiva Royal Family of Eridium was well known for producing powerhouse mages. Even for a Middle World, their bloodline was of a high standard. But Letty, despite being born with an incredible mana pool capacity and output, was unable to make use of it.

It did not matter how large a swimming pool was if only a portion of it could be filled. No matter how much she cultivated, she could hardly fill up her mana pool because her vessels were not able to properly communicate due to weak mental energy. Thus she could only fill up her mana pool slowly; despite this, she could empty it quickly. Not only that, but she could barely control the flow, resulting in a horrendously wasteful output. For mages, output without control was extremely inefficient.

The harmony brought by Soul Chain Share temporarily solved these issues for her, but Letty kept wondering, what would she do if Duke and Alice were not there?

As Letty pondered on this, the humans quickly took care of the ogres in the stronghold. A few boss-type characters appeared, but the user powerhouses hidden within the human factions, such as the fire mage Duke had witnessed earlier, took action at this point, using up their own trump cards and secret skills. These bosses were walking mountains of experience that the humans desperately wanted. The one who got the last hit would get a greater percentage than the others, and thus the ones hiding their true power came out to hunt these boss-like characters. But there could only be one Main Boss. The Main Boss for the stronghold was the Great Ogre General!

Since Tsimikas had rtracted its interest in these rewards, the others rested easy. The first user to kill the leader of the stronghold would not only get a huge chunk of experience, but they would also gain a title and incredible rewards!

Of course, everyone would receive rewards from this war, but no one received more rewards in terms of experience than the group that took down the Great Ogre General.