007 - I'm sorry, kid

007

- i'm sorry, kid -

HAZEL MOVED QUIETLY AROUND THE KITCHEN, HER MIND BUSY WITH THE DISHES SHE DIDN'T NOTICE TERRAN SIT BESIDE GAR. Hazel turned back to Gar, sliding him the coffee beans and brewer. Terran smiled up at Hazel and Hazel grabbed another coffee cup for Terran.

"Any luck finding your boy?" Rose asked, nudging Terran with her boot.

Terran glanced between Hazel and Gar, her lips pulling into a tight smile."Uh, Dick and the team are still searching," she answered quickly, setting the filter paper in the brewer. "They're probably in the tunnels by now," Terran shrugged.

It was silent for a moment until Rose began to search through the cereal jars. "Do you guys have any cereal not made for old people? I mean, who eats Wheaty Bits anyways?" Rose complained, lifting the glass container.

Gar scoffed and shook his head, "I can't believe you."

"What?" Rose shrugged, setting the food down again.

"You don't even care."

"I got ripped from my sleep in the middle of the night. Excuse me if I wanted a midnight snack," Rose complained.

Hazel rolled her eyes, her patience with Rose's uncaring attitude growing thin. "Could you just... at least pretend to act like a decent person?" Hazel snapped. "You could at least try helping. Or piss off at least."

"And how would you like me to help sunshine?" Rose snapped. "Hanging in front of a computer with Poison Ivy and emo girl, or would you prefer I hang out with you and your boy toy?"

Hazel scoffed, chuckling softly. "Boy toy?"

"What? You're saying he doesn't like you or you don't like him?"

Hazel pushed her seat out and stood, the stool toppling over. Hazel's eyes grew a bright green as she glared at Rose. "I dare you to say that again-"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Terran called, running around to Hazel and grabbing her arm. "She ain't worth it."

"Listen," Rose called, in a softer tone and Hazel picked up her chair to sit again. "I'm sorry Robin 2.0 is missing or whatever. But he did this to himself. So don't project your guilt on me, Icarus. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm about to go ham on some Cinnamon Corn Puffs and chill."

Gar scoffed and stormed off. Terran smiled and turned to face Rose, "I really just, do not like you." Terran clicked her fingers and a loud bang went off, exploding the jars of cereal all over Rose making her squeal slightly. She scrambled back, slipping off the edge of the counter, landing on her ass. Hazel chuckled softly and Terran brushed her hair back. "Enjoy your cereal," Terran cooed, before leading her and Hazel out.

"What the hell is that stuff?" Hazel asked as they walked down the hall.

"It's uhh..." Terran trailed off as she held up her hands. "I can focus on sound and project it. It's a... little bit destructive."