Chapter 2 (edited)

who will fix me now? dive in when i'm down
save me from myself
don't let me drown
-Drown- Bring me the horizon
(5 seconds of summer cover)

"harry love wake up i made breakfast"

i opened my eyes to see louis smiling down at me and gave him a sad smile in return.

i wish i could just stay asleep. where everything is better there's nobody saying how fat and ugly and worthless i am, even if it's usually just myself. its just dreams that mean nothing. usually it's louis and i having a perfect day or something along those lines, but then when i wake up im miserable.

"harry love are you coming"

"yeah sorry"

i walked downstairs to the smell of waffles

"louis" i said a smile forming on my face. he knows this is my favourite

"we're gonna make today a good day, starting with your favorite breakfast alright?"

i nodded

.

when i got a spare moment from the constant chatting with louis everything hit me. the emotions i had been pushing to the back of my mind came rushing forwards and i threw my head into my hands

hands rubbed on my back "it's okay harry"

"it's not" my voice broke and tears fell from my eyes "i hate feeling like this, i want to be okay for you. you deserve better than me"

"i love you and only you. i know you don't feel good and i'm sorry, you deserve the world" he wrapped his arms around me "we can try and get you some help?"

i shook my head "they're gonna judge me. i don't know, i want someone i can trust who gets it. fuck it'd just be so much easier if i died" i sobbed

i could almost hear louis' heart break "baby, don't say that"

i dug my fingers into my wrists and felt the cuts i had previously made rip open, louis grabbed my hand and ripped them from my wrist before grabbing a towel and pressing it to my cuts in silence.

i cried in silence while he cleaned my wrist in silence.

"i think we need to get you help. i know your against it harry but you need to talk to someone. we can try and find someone who understands? i know niall went through something when we were first put together, would you try and talk to him"

i sighed, i knew he was right but i hated the idea of opening up to anyone, "i can try?"

"that's all i needed to hear love"