arrival

#000

#000 ... ARRIVAL

PARISA PARKER limps to her aunt May, hugging her so tightly afraid to let go

PARISA PARKER limps to her aunt May, hugging her so tightly afraid to let go. May pants heavily as she stumbles, falling onto the ground, the teen girl moves her aunt slowly to lay her aunt down against broken concrete. "May?"

The italian woman looks at her niece, her daughter in everything but blood. She reaches her hand to cup Parisa's cheek. "I'm okay, I just need to catch my breath."

"I'm right here, right here," murmurs the teen girl back, her doe brown chocolate eyes filled with brim of tears. Her once brown eyes filled with warmth are now filled with sorrow as she realizes her family member, the woman who took her in, eyes's light slowly fading away.

"May? Come on, it's just me and you."

"Just you and me," replies May with warmth in her eyes. Tears streamed out of the superhero teen as she held her hand. Parisa through her peripheral view sees orange sparks. Confusion settles in her, "Strange?"

Parisa panicked as she stood up, her spidey sense going on off. Every single sense was going on haywire as the sense of energy was rushing into its mind, consuming her veins. The extent of her senses felt altered as she stood up, completely anguished, devastated but completely utterly scared. Bending down as the orange sparks continue to form, she holds onto May with everything in her.

All that occurred to her is that nothing made sense as the blur of lights blinded her. Her mind is dancing from whether she is losing her mind or this makes complete sense. Nothing made complete sense, is if she was traveling between fabrication, between different universes.

And it is her; Parisa Parker. And when do things ever go her way. Her body felt completely dull as the ache in every ounce of her muscles felt as the tiredness crept in.

Darkness invades her until she stands up in confusion, looking to her side is her aunt, her injuries completely healed. Nothing made sense but all she felt was relief. Crouching down she shook her. "May?"

"Oh, sweetheart," murmurs May, bringing in the teen girl for a hug. May isn't sure what to think anymore but all she can feel is utter relief, holding her sweet girl in her arms. While the aunt and niece held onto each other, they were oblivious of the groups of individuals that were passed out on the side, who were coming to a wake state of mind.