ii. glint of war

#002

#002 ... GLINT OF WAR

Silence was pledged into the room as there is still a disbelief that the realm's delight's firstborn daughter is alive but with no memory of who she was and importance of the realm

Silence was pledged into the room as there is still a disbelief that the realm's delight's firstborn daughter is alive but with no memory of who she was and importance of the realm. Rhaenyra felt longing to reach out, to feel her daughter in her arms. But it took everything in her to hold back and not reach out.

Viserys glances at his daughter with his eyes softened. "My child, it may not be her but it is in her eyes."

"She doesn't remember me." Rhaneyra whispered in broken tone as there is no doubt that she is content that her daughter is happy. But she is human and is selfish, and wants to hold her little girl. The king softened, "Then there will be chance to create new memories with her."

Rhaenyra didn't answer as there is no knowing, how long she will be in the same room as her daughter. Feeling slight discomfort, she glances down looking at her pregnant belly. A new babe is coming but their still grief swirling in her heart, clouding her judgment.

[ QUEENS, NEW YORK ]

Scene opens with pair of black converse shoes hitting the pavement, camera pans up to Parisa with pair headphones tugging in her ears as music plays. She steps to the side as stops into the store heading to the back grabbing a pack of watermelon sour patches. Placing on the counter to pay she nods. "Mr. Delmar."

"Sup kid. Just this?" Delmar says, scanning the candy as he watches her nod. Parisa grabs as she murmurs a 'thanks,' and exits the store. Camera pans up to the city of queens as cars blur through the city. Scene cuts to Parisa entering a home, "Hey! I'm home."

Parisa places her bag on the floor as she moves to the living room and freezes seeing May and Ben sitting and across them is Sersi, Ikaris, and Sprite holding a cup of tea. Ben stands up, "Uh, they say they are your college friends?"

"You were staying with someone?" Kingo asked curiously at the teen girl who used to be immortal but no longer bears that burden of living forever, who now instead carries a whole different burden.