i. deviants

#001

#001 ... DEVIANTS

As the oldest daughter and presumed successor to her father's kingdom, Rhaenyra struggled in affirming her right to rule

As the oldest daughter and presumed successor to her father's kingdom, Rhaenyra struggled in affirming her right to rule. In a society deeply influenced by male dominance, the aristocracy doubted a woman's ability to rule, always anticipating a male successor to supersede her. Rhaenyra's competency and commitment were often overlooked, as many perceived her position as a provisional measure.

Rhaenyra felt a deep sense of anger and frustration, burdened by a responsibility that came without support. You have burdened me with a daunting task, yet offered no assistance to solidify my standing, she thought, shooting her father glance, reflecting on her years in the red keep.

And when her firstborn was a girl, at that moment she knew she would do everything in creating a place for her daughter in the court. But all came crashing down when Jacaera was announced dead by the maester. A death that made no sense.

"Are you alright my girl?"

Rhaenyra glances at her father, squeezing his hand in response. She felt so many emotions with her father who is supposed to dead but is here alive. But what pains her is seeing her daughter, not even slight recognition in her eyes.

Text appears on the screen, In the beginning.... before the six singularities and the dawn of the creation, came the CELESTIAL. Arishem, the prime celestial, created the first sun and brought light into the universe.

Life began, and thrived. All was in balance. Until an unnatural species of predator emerged from deep space to feed intelligent life- they were known as DEVIANTS.

The universe was plunged into chaos. To restore the natural order, Arishem sent ETERNALS— immortal heroes from the planet Olympia, to eliminate deviants.

Eternals had unyielding faith in Arishem until one mission, led by Prime Eternal Ajak, changed everything...

The people of westeros seem to be registering the text place on the screen as they had no way to understand what was happening. Corlys glances at what is his granddaughter but not actually his granddaughter— he has lived a long life, one that involves dragons and so much more but this seems almost impossible. "What is a celestial?"