iv. no mourners

#004

#004 ... NO MOURNERS

The air hung heavy with unspoken fears, a palpable silence enveloping the room as each mind raced with questions about the fate of Ikaris

The air hung heavy with unspoken fears, a palpable silence enveloping the room as each mind raced with questions about the fate of Ikaris. Baela, her gaze fleeting, sought solace in her sister's eyes, murmuring softly, "Do you believe this will mend our wounds, or shall she return to us?"

"I cannot say, sister," replied Rhaena, her voice a fragile echo, yet finding comfort in the echo of Parisa's earlier wisdom, assuring her that their mother had found peace, wherever it may lie. But as her eyes hardened, they fixated upon Otto, his gaze venomous, as he studied the room, plotting in his mind.

Rhaena, often the quietest, harbored a strength unrecognized by many. The terrible truth is that in the future she, alongside her sister and their half-brother Aegon III, (who was absent from the room for reasons unknown,) would emerge as the sole survivors of the dance. The only ones that will continue the lineage etched with loss but at least the blood of the targaryen continues.

Though Rhaena lacks a dragon, in future she will be the only dragon rider left in her family.

"Miss? You're ok?" A man tells Sersi in spanish as she is panicking looking around the sky as Ikaris is gone. Sersi slowly backs up and sees the deviant heading to man, 'Watch out!' It was too late as deviants killed the man. Sersi yells at the others, "Clear the camp!"

"Get behind me!" Kingo yells as he shoots lasers at deviants. Sersi is slowly being brought up by Parisa as Sersi pants in worry. "One of them took Ikaris."

"You okay?" Parisa questions Sersi who nods. Kingo walks forward, shooting more lasers at the deviants as the golden strands form on his hand as he forms a gold ball of energy knocking the deviant to a warehouse. "It's an ambush!"

"Very nice, sir!" Karun states as the camera cuts to the point of view of him recording Kingo who looks at him in disbelief. "Are you mental? Hide!"

"We need action sequences....Sir!" Karun worries as the deviant of the warehouse gets back up. Kingo forms another form of gold energy as he yells. "Sprite, get Karun out of here."