iii. true purpose

#003

#003 ... TRUE PURPOSE

While the eternals had begun to tease Kingo about being a nepo baby the people of westeros gaze at the princess who at a young age had proven herself worthy of bearing the heir to throne

While the eternals had begun to tease Kingo about being a nepo baby the people of westeros gaze at the princess who at a young age had proven herself worthy of bearing the heir to throne. While Parisa's mind seems to swirl of memories and visions of the division between the targaryen family. She does not understand it, as even now with memories becoming clearer some are still bit foggy, and she could feel the tension thick as thieves.

What she doesn't understand is why in her dreams she had loathed the color green, the color of toxin. The rotting and sickening color that seems to parasiete around Rhaenyra— her mother. She still hasn't processed that as she could feel the princess gaze at times but Parisa doesn't remember her.

In her dreams she seems to hate everything about the greens, there is an exception, Helaena, her aunt. In her dreams she had wonder how beautiful she would be in targaryen color. But then there is Aegon in her dreams but is a bit blurry as there isn't much to decipher from. She isn't sure what to feel about him. She could feel the disdain in his eyes but something else that she could not read.

Feeling a soft hand and her arm she looks at Lucerys (her little brother that she doesn't remember and that hurts,) who spoke softly. "Are you alright?"

"I am alright, Luke."

[ AUSTRALIA ]

The eternals have arrived standing outside desert as they walk to a dead deviant. Behind the eternals is Karun recording everything as Kingo glances at them, "This is the deviant you fought in london?"

"It's different. There must be more out there than we thought." Ikaris observes the deviant as all walk closer up, staring at the deviant. Karun glances at the dead deviant curisously, "Oh. Is... Is this a deviant, sir?"

Karun sees Kingo nod as he glances back at deviants. "It's a beautiful creature."

"What? This? This? No. It's hideous. You've never had one try to bite your head off. Roll." Kingo stated as he walked backwards gesturing Karun to start recording as he spoke at the camera. "You're about to meet two of the greatest warriors the world has ever known. Thena, legendary, deadly, fashionable. And her trusty friend...door."