𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

STAINED ARROW
Beginning?

STAINED ARROWBeginning?

SUMMARY

SUMMARY . . .

ELEVEN YEARS, that's how long it had been since he was found by his mother. 11 years of smiles, laughs, tears and shouts. 11 years of disagreement, agreements, arguing, reconciliation, separation and coming back to each other.

But let's start from the beginning, shall we?

Eleven years ago, in the forgotten corners of an urban city, where the echoes of cars and people's talk could be heard through the night air, a homeless boy lay hiding.

Kaiden was homeless for as long as he could remember. His four-year-old brain had concluded that he was alone. He knew that he wouldn't be able to survive on his own, but he never tried to look for help. Why should he? When he needed help the most, they abandoned him. He didn't even know who left him to survive on his own, his biological mother? His biological father? He would never know but he knew they had left him.

Hell, the only reason he knew his name was because it was written in marker on his stained arm and even so he couldn't understand most of it.

In the wintertime, on the streets with some long pants, a shirt, a dirty stuffed fox plush, and a thin blanket that barely protected the young boy from the freezing breeze that got stronger and stronger as time passed.