Ch-2 A Hero Familiar

Before Izuku arrive to another world

Izuku hit by the blast of bomb and he was floating in space until a big green portal open up for him and pull him into it.

In Void, He feel someone touch his face and heal all his injure but didn't have the strength to ask who it's but he only hear was.

???: "Live happy in another live peaceful while become what you want to be."

That's all the voice was said to him and he pulled away by another voice.

Louise: "Answer my called HERO G-DEKU!"

He pull into the another portal with mysteriously person wave a hands for him and that's how it happen to him.

Back to Story

In Louise Room

Izuku explain about his earth story to Louise who was listen.

Louise: "Earth?"

Izuku: "That's right where I'm come from was earth, filled by power with people called quirks."

Louise: "I don't believe it." said with arm cross "For such different world to exist..."

Izuku sigh: "Figure, anyway, can you sent me back to where I used to be!"

Louise: "Impossible."

Izuku: "Don't just say that so simply!" yell at her but interrupted by louise cape fall down on him, he removed it while Louise unbuttom her clothes, Izuku blush and look away

Louise: "No matter who it's with or where they're from, the contract is absolute!"

Izuku: "But..." cut off by Louise throw her clothes at him who catch it in mid air. "What are you doing?"

Louise: "I'm changing for bed." snap her finger and fire light go off. Izuku surprise also curious how that work, he turn around and about to ask but Louise remove her underwear too, he close his eyes quickly.

Izuku yell: "Don't do that when I'm here!"

Louise: "Why?"

Izuku: "You're fine with a guy watching you do that stuff?" feel her underwear land on him and remove it

Louise: "Guy, you're nothing more than a familiar."

Izuku look at her confuse: "HUH?!" feel a panty throw at his face, he grab and looked at with blink eyes. He thrown away fast and looked away.

Louise wear her night clothes and get on to bed: "Okay, wash those for me, make sure to have my clothes ready by morning."

Izuku: "Wait.." see her asleep, Izuku sigh and looked up ceiling and though: "How did I end up in this. I hope those guys okay at my world."

In Mha world

Everything back to normal expect at in graveyard. A statue of Izuku build in center along with fallen comrade beside them. Infront of Statue Izuku, bakugo looking up to his childhood friend with sad face but give a air fist to him.

Bakugo: "I hope you have a good life in another world Deku. We will not let you down, what you give us."

Back with Izuku

Izuku sigh more and looked at chain around his neck and though "I hate this." He lean against the wall and sleep peacefully expect feel a cold wind "So Cold."

Next morning

Louise sleep peacefully, until she feel her blanket remove from her, she wake up and asked