Ch-5 Tristain's Princess

Place at Night

A women with hood jump onto a castle and land on wall castle walk. She stand up and light under her feet glow in gold. When the glowing stop, the brick under her turn into sand and she fall down into treasure room.

Woman Pov: "The treasure that was stored in your house has definitely been transferred into my hands."

After she steal the treasure, she stand on one of the top castle rood while looking down the guard moving around and try to find the thief.

Fouquet: "Fouquet the sculptor." said herself with smirk.

Louise room (Morning)

Louise: "Straighten your back more!"

Izuku: "L-Like this?" Moving like Iida making Louise look at Izuku deadpan.

Louise: "Your right arm and right leg are moving together!" yell and point out with her whip.

Izuku Stop and ask : "Hey Louise, can you tell me what this all about you making me do?"

Louise answer: "It's for exhibition?"

Izuku: "Exhibition?" ask in confuse.

Louise sit down on bed and answer: "There is a gathering that happens every years. All students exhibit their summoned familiars to the whole institute."

Izuku: "Hmm, But can't you just skip out?"

Louise: "All second-year students are required to attend!" Look away with blush "In any case....I just want to avoid being embarrassed. Since you talk....I though you could make a witty speech or something."

Izuku though: "Yea, that's not going to happen to me. I don't want to read that boring stuff."

Louise got an idea and look at: "Hey Izuku, why don't you show some of your punch power like you did with Guiche?"

Izuku put hand on chin: "I could do that or....." stop by thinking something particular.

Louise: "Or what?"

Izuku: "Why don't I play a instrument?" said with nervous

Louise rise her eye brown with not believe face look at Izuku: "You can play a music?"

Izuku: "What?! You don't believe me?"

Louise: "No."

Izuku stab by a straight answer word from louise and kneel down.

Louise: "So, what kind of insteument you can play?"

Izuku: "Harmonica."

Lousie titled her head confuse: "A what?"

Izuku stand up and show his harmonica: "This is harmonica."

Izuku: "It can make sound by playing with your mouth

Izuku: "It can make sound by playing with your mouth." blow one hole on harmonic and it make a one note sound.

Louise jump surprise a bit and curious how it work.