Ch-6 A Thief Identity

At Class Room

Kirche: "Here, say ahh."

Izuku: "Ahhh." bite Kirche apple fruit.

Kirche: "How is it?"

Izuku: "Yeah, this is tasty!" said with happy.

Kirche trying with Izuku love dovely and beside them Louise look at them with angry tick mark.

Kirche: "Really? These fruits are a Germanian specialty."

Louise stand up and yell: "HEY! Don't feed someone else's familiar!" grab Izuku by collar and Izuku look nervous at Louise

Kirche: "Oh, it's all right." turn around and look at front "We all get bored when It's study hall all the time." Louise throw Izuku on the floor and step on him "Well, the whole thief hubbub means no time to hold classess, I'm sure. But it sure is a big deal. I hear rumors that Princess Henrietta may have to take responsibility"

Louise look Kirche with Surprise so did Izuku who still under a chair.

Kirche: "The reason why Fouquet could sneak in was because they pulled the few guards they had to guard the Princess, right? In the first place, I hear that Princess Henrietta decided to visit the Institute, pushing aside all objections from her advisors..."

Louise look down: "Princess.." mutter

Izuku put a hand on face and sigh.

Class room door open and Colbert come in with breath heavy.

Colbert: "Miss Valliere! Miss Tabitha! Come to the Principal's office immediately!"

Izuku: "Wonder what happen?"

It begins with the first kiss
The story of us two

Screen show as Izuku and Louise kiss in lake. The screen turn white to Louise in bed wake up and remember her dream.

Casting a spell on this fate
You suddenly appeared

Screen show on Izuku who sleep on chair until a shadow cover him and look up see Louise with......WHIP! Screen turn into shot by Izuku running follow by Louise.

There are two moons in the endless sky
It's an impossible thing, isn't it?

Louise appear on screen with her explosive in class room behind her. Louise on bench ketting a clothes. Screen show on cliff. Louise on horse looking at the sunset.

For the first time! These feelings
This place is starting to feel awfully pleasant

Izuku appear on screen with his old city behind him, a old city turn into louise room with books izuku looking at. Screen turn into Izuku washing Louise clothes and at Night G-Deku looking down at the kingdom.

Even if you trip and become depressed

I will always hold you tight with a squeeze

Same scene from video

The Story where we met that day stays hot with a sweet kiss

Fouquet appear on screen with golem rise from ground.

See, you can cast magic and the wishes will surely ckme true.

Izuku on screen power up with one for all and hold a Derflinger who shine in color. Louise behind him chat a magic and screen turn into white. On grass Plain Izuku and Monster from MHA Head bud each other.