Ch-7 Louise Part-time Job

At Castle

Inside a Throne room, Izuku,Louise bow infront of Henrietta. Henrietta get up and walk close to them.

Henri: "Congratulations, Louise Francoise."

Louise: "I really am unworthy of such an honorary title as Chevalier."

Henri: "You all achieved something that deserve that title. Capturing the thief that had the entire Palace up in arms." look Izuku "I thank you as well trustworthy familiar." 

Izuku: "There is no need to thank me, I only did what I was told to do nothing much."

Herni giggle: "Still you have my thanks and I trusted you'll continue to take good care of my childhood friends." raise her hand.

Louise: "You should not Princess!" stand between herni and Izuku "To offer your hand to such a familiar."

Herni: "To protect you is equal to swearing loyalty to me. There must be something in return for such a oath of loyalty." Louise understand and move away.

Izuku: "I can't believe I'm doing this." grab Herni hand and kiss it. "Of course, it's my duty to protect her no matter what situation she may be in."

Herni: "Thank you and I also have a request of you two, if you don't mind taking it."

Izuku/Louise: "Request?"

It begins with the first kiss
The story of us two

Screen show as Izuku and Louise kiss in lake. The screen turn white to Louise in bed wake up and remember her dream.

Casting a spell on this fate
You suddenly appeared

Screen show on Izuku who sleep on chair until a shadow cover him and look up see Louise with......WHIP! Screen turn into shot by Izuku running follow by Louise.

There are two moons in the endless sky
It's an impossible thing, isn't it?

Louise appear on screen with her explosive in class room behind her. Louise on bench ketting a clothes. Screen show on cliff. Louise on horse looking at the sunset.

For the first time! These feelings
This place is starting to feel awfully pleasant

Izuku appear on screen with his old city behind him, a old city turn into louise room with books izuku looking at. Screen turn into Izuku washing Louise clothes and at Night G-Deku looking down at the kingdom.

Even if you trip and become depressed

I will always hold you tight with a squeeze

Same scene from video

The Story where we met that day stays hot with a sweet kiss

Fouquet appear on screen with golem rise from ground.

See, you can cast magic and the wishes will surely ckme true.

Izuku on screen power up with one for all and hold a Derflinger who shine in color. Louise behind him chat a magic and screen turn into white. On grass Plain Izuku and Monster from MHA Head bud each other.

A history of the couple' romance that starts from the first kiss

G-Deku in mha ruin city looking at the building with rain pour on him until it change into the familiar world of zero.