Ch-4 Hero Need

At Headmaster Office

Osmond sign the paper of man in front of him. After Osmond sign the paper he give it to man with mustache by using a float magic. Man with mustache grab the paper and read it.

Man: "I'm grateful for the institute's understanding and cooperation."

Osmond: "When receving an order from the Palace, there is no room for such concerns."

Man: "Then..." he turn around and walk to door and get out but see..

Man: "How about dinner sometime, Miss Longueville?" look at her boobs with lust.

Long see his lust and cover herself with robe: "That would be an honor, Count Mott."

Count Mott

Count Mott

Mott: "I will look forward to it."

Long: "Yes." Bow a little and mott walk away. When mott gone long she tch and walk into Headmaster room.

In Headmaster room

Long: "What kind of impossibility did the palace ask for this time?" asked osmond while pick up the book and walk to book shelf.

Osmond: "Oh, they just came to warn us to be careful of thieves."

Long: "Thieves?" Put back a book on book shelf

Osmond: "Lately, a fellow named Fouquet has been causing a stir by using magic to steal treasures concentrating on those of the nobility."

Long: "Fouquet the Clod?"

Osmond: "In our institue, there is the sacred treasure that we have borrowed from the Palace, the staff of destruction."

Long: "The staff of destructuion..." Use her magic to lift up the book and place it on top of book shelf. "What a troubling name."

Osmond: "I don't know how splendid a mage this Fouquet is, but the treasure vault here is a special one, layered with many spells by square-class mages. They're being overly anxious about it." grab his staff and use magic on figure point finger rock hand.

He move the finger behind Long back and move upward. Long Yelp in surprise by what osmond did.

Osmond smirk but eyes wide by Long grab the figure rock hand and throw at Osmond face. Osmond yell in pain.

At Night

Near Water fountain. Izuku washing Louise clothes.