chapter 9

I sit on my bed, staring at my closet, trying to figure out what to wear. I mean its just my friends coming over, so they won't care, but for some reason, Eddie coming too. It has me in a slight panic.
"Y/n?!" Yelled someone coming inside my trailer.
"Yea, Robin. In here." I yell back.
"Is that it?" She asks, walking into the room, pointing outside.
"Yep. Just like Steve's but a few years older. His uncle gave me an awesome deal." I say, still staring at the closet.
"The black is much sexier though." She giggles. She looks at me concerned. "Ok, what's wrong? You look.....lost." She says, sitting next to me.
"Apparently, I've chosen tonight to start acting like a girl and freak out about what I'm going to wear." I throw myself back on the bed, letting out a sigh, running my hands over my face.
"Yea. That's weird....... It's just us like usual."
"Well......not exactly.......Eddie's coming too."
"How did you make that happen?" She asked.
"I might have begged a little."
"That's awesome. And you want to show off since......'You love him' (says in a mocking voice)."
"Ok, not helping." She was the only one who knew about my feelings. Well, till Steve figured it out.
"Maybe we should wait for Nancy. She's better at that stuff."
"I really don't need more people knowing than already do."
"What? Who else knows?"
"Steveeee.....might have figured it out."
"Huh, that's surprising."
"I know, right."
"Ok, let's see what we can do." She says, standing up.
After about 20 mins, we picked out something that should work. I stuck with a pair of ripped jeans but decided to wear a button up flannel tied in the front and unbuttoned enough to show skin but not enough for my boobs to fall out and flash everyone sense im not wearing a bra. I left my hair down and did light makeup except for my eyes that I used a grey that matched the flannel. I threw on my d20 necklace and my mood ring. Add my reeboks that matched Eddie's, and I was good.

Nancy was setting up some snacks in the living room when I walked out of my room.
"Y/n, you look great." Said Nancy.
"Thanks, Nance." I said, hugging her.
Just at that moment, Steve came in.
"Hey guys." He said as he did a double take in my direction. He walked over to me and whispered. "Wow. You look amazing. That's sure to keep his attention. I kinda wish I didn't see you as a sister right now."
"I don't know whether to puke or blush from that comment." I whisper back. "Oh and Robin knows too......bout Eddie," ("Yes I do," she whispered as she walked over to Nancy) "but no one else and no one better say anything."
"Ok, but hey, if things don't work with Eddie, I'm always willing....." I quickly stop the rest of that statement by placing my hand over his mouth.
"Alright, that's enough. Go start the drinks."

A quiet knock is heard.
"It's open." I yelled. In walked Eddie in his black jeans, reeboks, and a plain white t-shirt, covered by his leather jacket and vest. I'm not sure what it is about tonight. I mean, I've seen him wear this stuff before, but tonight, his shirt seems to fit him tight......it made my primal side want to take over.
"Hey, Eddie." Said Robin. This was followed by Nancy saying hi. I walked over to him.
"Hey you. Ready for some fun." His eyes widened when he found me and looked me up and down. He stood quietly. I hope that means this outfit has done its job.
"Eddie?"

"Yea, sure." He says, snapping back to reality.
"Hey, Eddie. Beer?" Asked Steve.
"Definitely." Eddie said, walking over to him. Robin, Nancy, and I were sitting in the living room talking while music played in the background. It wasn't too much longer before we were joined by Steve and Eddie. Eddie walked behind me and held a beer in front of my face. I take it from him. "Thanks." I say.
He sat on my left, on the couch, while I was sitting in a chair. We formed a circle. Everyone was relaxing and having a good time. Even Eddie was getting into talking about music with Steve.

A few hours passed, and everyone was feeling the effects of the alcohol. We were in the middle of a game of truth or dare.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yea. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but yes, when we first met, I had a major crush on you. But now we are best friends which is better." Robin says red in the face.
"Aww, love you, Robin." I say
"Yeah, yeah." Robin says.
"How many best friends do you have?" Steve asks me.
"Well......you 4." I say.
"You can't have multiple best friends." Steve continues.
"Why? I have a deep relationship with each of you, and yes, "friend" is the term for all of them, but each is different. So yes, I can." I smile.
"Tell him, girl." Says Robin. "Steve....your turn."
"Dare." He says.
"Hmm, oh OK. I dare you to kiss someone that's not Nancy for 60 seconds."
"What?! That leaves you and y/n/n. Not real options."
"You kiss me, I punch you." Adds Robin.
"Ok, that leave y/n/n, and she's like a sister, so..... gross .......no."
"Their is also Eddie." I add with a smirk.
"Not helping." Says Steve with a glare.
"Oh my god. Just come on, Steven. Get it done and over with." I say, standing up and walking around the coffee table. He walks over to me.
"Can't you pick a different dare? I mean, it's y/n." He says, looking back and pleading with Robin.
"Hey!" I say. I get it, though.
"You know what I mean." Steve says.
"I know, but you didn't have to say it like that."
"Fine!" He gives in.
"I was honestly hoping you would pick Eddie." Robin admits. Steve glares at Robin. He tries to hype himself up. He shakes his hands then pulls me in front of him.
"Ok......I can do this. It's just y/n/n. Not blood relate,  so it's fine."
"Oh, for god's sake." Tired of waiting, I pull him into me and kiss him. Stiff at first, but quickly he relaxes into it. I react and the kiss becomes a little intense.
"Time." Says Robin.
We break and step back.
"That was weird and awkward.......I need a shot." I say, walking into the kitchen.
"Yea, me too. Let's never do that again." Steve adds. The two of us take a shot. After another round, it's back on Steve.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 28, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

With and Without Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें