CHAPTER ONE

(Classroom Corridors)

It was 7 in the morning. Shimizu ran towards the candidates for the manager of the volleyball club manager. She went up to them and shaked their hands saying, "Thank you so much for enrolling! I thought nobody would be interested! I am Kiyoko Shimizu by the way. What are your names?" The short blonde girl blushed a little and replied, "M-my name i-is Hitoka Y-yachi. Nice to m-meet y-you." The rather taller and H/C (brunette, blonde, redheaded etc.) girl said with gleaming confidence, "I am Y/N Yachi. Pleasure to meet you. I look forward to be under your guidance to become an amazing manager. And excuse my sister she is a bit shy." Y/N gave a very big, beautiful smile, making everyone around her pink with awe. "Aww no worries. I am sure Hitoka will adjust just fine. Great then! Will meet you outside the volleyball gym at 2!" Shimizu said, as she walked away with happiness and excitement. The sisters also went back to their classes.

As Y/N walked through the corridor, she could hear people whispering about her and her looks, how pretty she was (the same thing that happens to Kiyoko). Whatnot could Y/N hear! Geez, there were some real perverts in this school...