CHAPTER FOUR

"The vending machine? I am going there too." said Kageyama. "I can show you the way if you want."

"Yeah, I think I'd like that." Y/N answered as she blushed a little. 

Then a thought came to her mind, "I never noticed it. Kageyama is actually a bit... cute, I guess? No, No I shouldn't think like this." 

"So, are you coming or not?" 

"Yes, yes."

 OK he is VERY cute...

They walked towards the vending machine with an awkward silence between them.

 But, seriously though, why was the vending machine so fricking far away from the class? There was a whole playground/park between the classrooms and the place where the vending machine was. Like, who would do such a thing?! 

The two students ARRIVED at the vending machine. Kageyama went up to the machine, looked at Y/N and asked, "What will you take?"

 "Ummm... Mango Juice!"

 Kageyama pushed some buttons on the vending machine. He took out the juice and gave it to the girl. Then, he put his index finger and thumb to his chin and started staring at the machine. Y/N inserted the straw into the box and drank the juice.

 "Hey, don't glare at the machine. It'll get scared."

 She went behind Kageyama, peaked from his back towards the machine.

"I think you should take the milk, as you are a sportsperson you know."

 Kageyama glanced at the girl, confused, but later he made up his mind and pushed the buttons again, this time getting the milk box out of the machine. He popped the packet and started sipping onto the milk.

 After some time, he noticed Y/N looking at him. 

"What?"

 "Nothing!"

 Kageyama narrowed his eyes, still sipping. Y/N raised both of her eyebrows and smirked. Her face was the literal definition of smug.

 "Soooo...... aren't you going to walk me to the class or something, now?"

 Kageyama almost choked on the milk. 

"HUH? Wha- I-............ Ok fine."

 He became a tomato. Y/N didn't care to ask about the redness on his face. As they walked back to the class, people started whispering-

"OMG! That girl is so beautiful!"

"The boy is so lucky. He gets to walk with Y/N!"

"Yeah, but he is also pretty handsome."

"Are they dating?"

"I don't think so."

"Maybe they are?"

"I wish I also had a boyfriend!"

BUT who cares about the whispers? Back to the story. 

This time, Y/N did not want any uncomfortable, awkward silence. So, she asked, "Kageyama, do you have any siblings?"

 "Yes, an older sister."

 "What is her name?"

 "Miwa Kageyama." 

"Oh."

 "Now, what should I ask?" she thought to herself.

 "What is your favourite food?"

 "Pork curry with slow-cooked egg on top."

 "Woah! I have never tasted that." Y/N replied, surprised.

 "What about yours?" Kageyama asked her.

 "I love (your favourite food)! Anyways, tell me how you came to like volleyball?"

 "I learnt it from my grandfather. But my sister also played volleyball. I saw her playing every day. So, eventually I fell in love with it."

 "That's nice. Wait. Hey! Same pinch! I also have an older sister and you also do!"

 She pinched Kageyama.

 "Ow!"

 Y/N was quite childish and cute. And apparently, Kageyama seemed to think the same.

 On the other hand, Y/N actually started enjoying Kageyama's company even though this was the first time. She would not accept it though, because of the very big ego every person has.(NO OFFENSE pl)