CHAPTER TWO

(2 PM, VOLLEYBALL COURT/GYM)

All the boys had already started practicing and playing their hearts out when the doors of the gym opened revealing Shimizu standing confidently. 

Tanaka and Nishinoya ran towards Shimizu. "Come to my hands sweet mAmAaaa—" Screaming Nishinoya was caught by his collar by Daichi.

 Sawamura gleefully turned towards Shimizu asking, "They're here, aren't they?" Shimizu nodded in response.

 The gym suddenly fell silent with everyone looking at Kiyoko senpai with curiosity. A small head popped out from behind Shimizu's back. 

It was an adorable blondie.

 "This is Hitoka Yachi, a first year. She and Y/N Yachi, her sister, also a first year, will be your managers when I and the third years graduate. Wait.... Where is Y/N?!"

 Shimizu got shocked, she looked at Yachi who shrugged shyly in response.

 Then an abrupt, sweet voice echoed, "I am here!! Sorry for being late!!"

 Shimizu and Hitoka sighed. The E/C eyed girl entered the gym, panting. Apparently, she came running for some reason.

 Everyone, captivated by Y/N's looks, flocked around her with blushing cheeks. On the other hand, Hitoka enquired about the skinhead and the rather small brunette with a blonde streak of hair, who were lying on the ground out of shock.

Were they even breathing?

 Y/N was now completely surrounded. She introduced herself to the boys with confidence that Hitoka dreamed of having. 

But wait...

There was a particular tall, raven-haired, blue-eyed boy who could not be any less interested in all the ruckus created by his teammates. Uninterested to the extent that he did not even know what was going on and did not even care to take a look at the new girls.

 But of course, we have Y/N with her annoyingly sociable personality. By this time, she had already memorized everybody's names. Like WTH?! 

She then made her way towards uninterested creature in order to befriend it.

 "Hey! I am Y/N Yachi. Nice to meet you. I will soon be working as the manager of your club. I am really excited for that!" 

The raven – haired boy, who was holding a volleyball in his hand, turned towards Y/N.

 His eyes widened as he looked at the beautiful girl. He was immediately taken aback. He felt an abnormal feeling.

 Like he was feeling hot, but only on his cheeks. He managed to reply somehow.

 "Oh... I am Tobio Kageyama. I play setter." That was actually the most decent introduction he had given in ages!

Unbeknownst to Kageyama, this particular beauty had stolen his heart.

Y/N had talked to everyone by now (oh my gawsh! She's so amazing!) including coach Ukai and Takeda Sensei.

 Ukai clapped his hands loudly, drawing the attention of the boys, and told them to go back to practice. Y/N and Hitoka went back to Shimizu.

 "Done with your introductions?" asked Shimizu, a smile on her face. 

"Yes!" replied Y/n while Hitoka gave both of them a sheepish grin. 

"SOOO... what do we have to do now?" enquired Y/N. 

"Oh! As of now, you just have to hand out wet towels and water bottles to the boys." came the reply.

Y/N and Hitoka watched the boys as they served, received, set and spiked the ball.

 "My arm would have torn off!" shrieked Hitoka. Y/N just laughed in response. 

Soon, the boys stepped out of the courts for a quick break.

 Hitoka and Y/N started running around handing out bottles and towels to the sweaty players. 

Hinata started a conversation with Hitoka.

 "What a joyful ball of sunshine! He is so adorable!" she thought as she talked to him. 

Y/N gave a wet towel to a blushing Nishinoya. Then she walked towards Kageyama with a water bottle.

 "Here you go!" she said as she smiled brightly.

 "Thankyou...". 

Y/N began walking away, but then, she suddenly stopped.